Snfc Region Changes

Guest stb-

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a well known fact over the years that when west and east section fanciers swap birds that the east doos dont do well flying into the west but the west doos do well flying into the east

Widnae hae a West coast doo in the loft, it would probably start moaning or makin stories up n unsettlin the real racers :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Aye your right it would tell them how hard it is flying into the west and your east doos wid start yittin yellow lol.

As long as you guys keep drummin that intae them, nae wonder they cannae win ;)

They must be more fed up listening tae it than we are ^_^^_^^_^

Its a well known fact over the years that when west and east section fanciers swap birds that the east doos dont do well flying into the west but the west doos do well flying into the east

doo ur home work first before you post , and ill give you a clue he win 2 snfc races in the west section and his birds came from a top loft on the east coast . and if you dinny know will put it up later : ;)

also for bigda you got out the other night with SAME the man :lol::lol: vms you need two start reading with 2 eyes :emoticon-0140-rofl:

doo ur home work first before you post , and ill give you a clue he win 2 snfc races in the west section and his birds came from a top loft on the east coast . and if you dinny know will put it up later : ;)

also for bigda you got out the other night with SAME the man :lol::lol: vms you need two start reading with 2 eyes :emoticon-0140-rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Were dae you get these pigeons that win Nationals into the West could dae wi two :lol: :lol: :lol:

there are alwas exceptions but that doesnt change the normal pattern that east doos struggle in the west and west doos do well in the east

I constantly hear Lanarkshire fanciers referring to themselves as being in the west.They may fly in the west section but on the last occasion I looked at a map most of them are actually located centrally.

I believe that map I uses is current unless there have been some geographical changes recently.

Are there any opinions on this observation?

Ask davie Elliot and George Mann

they didint win 2 as was quoted and geordie manns didint come from the east either .

I constantly hear Lanarkshire fanciers referring to themselves as being in the west.They may fly in the west section but on the last occasion I looked at a map most of them are actually located centrally.

I believe that map I uses is current unless there have been some geographical changes recently.

Some are as far east as you are west :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: i have observed :animatedpigeons:

Edited by stb-

I'm in Stirling and I am further north and west of Carluke , newmains, larkhall but still have to compete with all my sec and region with all east of us when we are further west than a lot in sec E and the west section. Now that's injustice

they didint win 2 as was quoted and geordie manns didint come from the east either .

Some are as far east as you are west :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: i have observed :animatedpigeons:

Now I never quoted my loft position.

I'm in Stirling and I am further north and west of Carluke , newmains, larkhall but still have to compete with all my sec and region with all east of us when we are further west than a lot in sec E and the west section. Now that's injustice

I wonder if the membership of the mighty Lanarkshire Federation will agree?

they didint win 2 as was quoted and geordie manns didint come from the east

The quote I read was he's looking for a couple o doos that can win a national in the west like 90% of scotland. Does George Mann not fly into the west?

Some people don't believe you when that's brought up Danny.

they didint win 2 as was quoted and geordie manns didint come from the east

The quote I read was he's looking for a couple o doos that can win a national in the west like 90% of scotland. Does George Mann not fly into the west?

he was refering to tigers post that someone won 2 nats in the west with pigeons that came from the east :emoticon-0167-beer: as he obviously couldnt think of anyone who won 2 he said he could do with 2 himself.

Alan go into the Accu weather web site and it gives you coordinates

you dont need co ordinates just look at the map you are about 15 further west than some in the west :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hello, i hope you don't mind me correcting you on a few points.

We race from the east side of the country and the country lies south east to north west, so there is no injustice of the section you fly in.jmo

Now if we were flying from west wales and the far west coast of France, then maybe i could show some sympathy to your location and section that you fly too,

White line from Red marker shows line from Stirling down through Larkhall which is Straight north to south, yellow line from red marker shows approx the race points to Maidstone eastbourne Ypres and Clermont.

***Its 300 miles from Ypres to the white line of the west of of France which is due south of both Larkhall and Stirling.

Pity the President didn't have a slide of this picture at the AGM to show to the members.

post-665-13596324313323_thumb.png