Lanarkshire

yeboah

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Frank, Lanarkshires returns are brilliant according to pigeon basics.

I was just up checking if i had any strays back today and of the guys that never sent last weekend but were going for their 1st race this week from Longtown 1 has 7 out 27 another 22 out 32 another waiting on 11 and another 9 to come....

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Well seen the midland fed are having great returns can you take a shot at going first next week

only got Two to come from 30 but they took all day to get 26 how long did yours take ?

last one at 18.30 some took their time but will not do them any harm

I would say the returns this week are good. Last week was a different story.

Its about *expletive removed* time every .*expletive removed* played the game Jim and told the *expletive removed* truth about returns etc.Folk come on this site and blatantly lie , giving the wrong impression about a race.How are we meant to move forward and do the best for the pigeons in this sport with cranks like that. You know the script, as you think similarly to myself,but these cranks that are pushing for races to suit themselves and not the pigeons.Ye know my other pet hate in pigeons is guys getting off in hearing about other feds getting humped and losing there doos.I cant get my head round that.The doo games fked.

In my own opinion I think there are 3 things contributing to the raceing we are all experiencing this season 1 weather which has been very unpredictable 2 the amount of peregrins that are about which is getting worse 3 solar activity we are at present at what they call solar max which happens every 11 to 13 years and at present there is a lot of activity from the sun hitting earth jmo

Guest Gareth Rankin

In my own opinion I think there are 3 things contributing to the raceing we are all experiencing this season 1 weather which has been very unpredictable 2 the amount of peregrins that are about which is getting worse 3 solar activity we are at present at what they call solar max which happens every 11 to 13 years and at present there is a lot of activity from the sun hitting earth jmo

Agree with you Peter, one other thing I would add is the fact that there are probably more unhealthy pigeons in the sport than ever, add this to the first three, then its a recipe for disaster. :animatedpigeons:

Guest bigda

Agree with you Peter, one other thing I would add is the fact that there are probably more unhealthy pigeons in the sport than ever, add this to the first three, then its a recipe for disaster.

hope you can say, the wee macs bird loss is down to sick birds then. mr vet

Guest bigda

the Lanarkshire fed should not accommodate the young bird national, and it should be made aware of this at the said AGM we should be giving the young birds all the help that they need there was nothing wrong with the race point of kelso we never had one bad race from it and i feel the young birds should not go any further than 75 mile, in the lanarkshire as i say we have nothing to do with the national and i feel it is the nationals duty to supply its own members with distance trials, after all you have a few pound in the bank of the likes of federations, if you want national young bird racing well i say fund it have 3 trial races if you like in a transit van.

Guest bigda

did the lanarkshire fed not have to shorten their programme last year because of bad returns.now you r racing pigeons bred the same way and it is happening again !!!!!! what r u not getting ?

so the nat men dont loose doo"s now do they, even with the free hurls that they get with the feds or cheep training.