Snfc

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner last year seemingly had 1/21 at 8.30pm last night.Dont fk about with the truth, it was a bad race, end of.

There is a difference between a disaster and a poor race

del some sections may well have had poor returns but it was far from. Being a disaster

Guest Hey Presto

Most fanciers in South Lanarkshire who sent to national returned their clocks.

How far were they flying to the ones further north

Returns were shyte to most lofts, this is a fact .I heard 30 CLOCKS SET AT GEDDES, 7 RETURNED ON THE NIGHT.So now tell me I heard wrong Vince.*expletive removed* games fked with people not telling how it is.

when a was at gordons there was more than 7 people standing to get clocks checked and a good few away so dont know where u got that from

when a was at gordons there was more than 7 people standing to get clocks checked and a good few away so dont know where u got that from

Flats night you were suicidal Andrew what was it 4/12 , not a disaster but a bad race. IMHO .

Just don't want to be working till 6pm and my national winner is there waiting to be timed ;) haha.

But yeah weather is not good till wed from what I see. 6 days in basket. Just hope when they do get off I see my 3 entries again. Never been in basket longer than 24 hours so just hope they get a good drink

Just don't want to be working till 6pm and my national winner is there waiting to be timed ;) haha.

But yeah weather is not good till wed from what I see. 6 days in basket. Just hope when they do get off I see my 3 entries again. Never been in basket longer than 24 hours so just hope they get a good drink

Brian the boys that look after the national doos are first class I have seen them coming home after a long holdover in great nick

Brian the boys that look after the national doos are first class I have seen them coming home after a long holdover in great nick

Not doubting the men in charge Frank mate... I am doubting my birds inexperience of sitting in a basket longer than one night. Its no longer a race for me just want them to make it home

Not doubting the men in charge Frank mate... I am doubting my birds inexperience of sitting in a basket longer than one night. Its no longer a race for me just want them to make it home

1 night 7 night makes no difference they will be looked after well they always are the only diffrence you can get is sometimes you dont always het your fancied birds first , same in any holdover the extra days in basket suits some and not others. :animatedpigeons::emoticon-0167-beer: