Who.S All Buying Birds At Blackpool..///

Guest Tooshy Boy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody but they /we always do lol,you cant go to blackpool without buying a bird or 2 or 3 or 4 lol would you go into tescos just for a look around i dont think so, and for anyone says that thers only rubbish there for sale well thats not true i bought birds of andy gregson at the show and bred channel winners out of them although ken hine bred them but they were only 25/30 quid each and i still have them.

Guest geordiejen

i will be buying birds but they have already been bred for me.wont be doing any window shopping for others though.im pretty sure you can buy good breeding birds their but thats for the guys who have a trained eye to spot the gooduns.

I have a little christmas money left. I like the look of the Jan Theelans so may have a dabble if any there at a reasonable price. Taking wife so can't let her see how much my new hobby is costing!!i see Louella are also taking some pairs for £40 so may have a look at those. Anyone know if any Jan Theelans will be sold there.

I have a little christmas money left. I like the look of the Jan Theelans so may have a dabble if any there at a reasonable price. Taking wife so can't let her see how much my new hobby is costing!!i see Louella are also taking some pairs for £40 so may have a look at those. Anyone know if any Jan Theelans will be sold there.

ian axe has the jan theelans but i'm sure there will be more :)

Guest Tooshy Boy

I WANT TO NO WHO IS GOING TOBUY BIRDS AT BLACKPOOL AND NO TELLING LIES I WANT TO NO THE TRUTH .MIND AND HAGGLE WITH THEM YHEY ARE DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THEM BETTER WAITING TO SUNDAY YOU WILL GET THEM FOR HALFPRICE ./// :emoticon-0167-beer::smiley::smiley::smiley::scotland::scotland:

john melvin is uk loft manager had a sale in newmains at the turn of year most birds werent more than £40 i have his phone number somewhere if you want it

If i go down which is looking likely but no 100% yet i will be having a look at Steve Wrights doos as i am hearing good things about them so would like a look for masel :emoticon-0157-sun:

But am no buying cannae afford any doos :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

If i go down which is looking likely but no 100% yet i will be having a look at Steve Wrights doos as i am hearing good things about them so would like a look for masel :emoticon-0157-sun:

But am no buying cannae afford any doos :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

a think they will be starting at £160 upto £500 mibby more