Derby Internacional Arona Tenerife 2012

WulDon

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the two pigeons we activated as 3rd party is home at 5.20pm... well happy! :D:D

'Mc Clintock' bred by Juan Lucas Hernandez Mateo, Gran Canaria... Position 9th

14 birds home from the entry of 323 (Flock A) ^_^

well done willie on getting your doo,no joy for us "hoody" and "brian" missing in action,maybe the morra. :o :o

rooting for ya mate, i'm sure we will see some tomorrow... its seems the eight that made it this evening have turned at some point, more would have done same but just not had the 'bottle' to cross the water, they will tomorrow though if they are near the coast... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

One of the two pigeons we activated as 3rd party is home at 5.20pm... well happy! :D:D

'Mc Clintock' bred by Juan Lucas Hernandez Mateo, Gran Canaria... Position 9th

14 birds home from the entry of 323 (Flock A) ^_^

well done Wulliehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

rooting for ya mate, i'm sure we will see some tomorrow... its seems the eight that made it this evening have turned at some point, more would have done same but just not had the 'bottle' to cross the water, they will tomorrow though if they are near the coast... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

cheers wullie,lets hope we can get a few the morra as not even 5% home. :o :o

In 2011 the first flight from Gran Canaria had 1708 entries... only 19 pigeons made it home on the day of liberation :(

Day 2 seen 153 pigeons arrive home, day 3-6 accumulated another 56... total 209, 12.23% returns! :huh:

Like i said a lot of these pigeons will be drifting about the coast line, lets hope they pluck up the courage to cross the ocean tomorrow... i would hope for about 30 pigeons tomorrow? :scotland:

Edited by WulDon