Lib Times And Feds Where And Distance

ritchie1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning folks. Best o luck to all that have sent. Wind here in Ecclefechan is a FRESH NE I am sure that if its the same further doon than it is here then it will have a bearing on the outcome!

Your right there steven ,the wind at present is savage,the neighbour has just lost her tortoise Police are over at present they have left no stone unturned and have cordoned of an area of five sq meters in the hope it turns up :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Your right there steven ,the wind at present is savage,the neighbour has just lost her tortoise Police are over at present they have left no stone unturned and have cordoned of an area of five sq meters in the hope it turns up :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Ye mike very good

TOMORROW morning from 10am to 12pm according to a sign they had up in the clubhouse.

“Clocks will be checked on day of liberation from 8.30pm to 10.00pm and on second day from

6pm to 7pm. On third day 6pm to 7pm if required. :scotland:

Birds were liberated in a Light North East wind at 6.30,best of luck to any members on here who have sent,its 354 miles to me got 3 away.

Good Luck ,wind looks very nasty on channel we are lucky in the respect we are on dry land .

I thought they had tae be done the nite Alan? I am probs wrong as I hivnae consulted the book!

THERE WERE SIGNS UP IN THE UDDINGSTON CLUB HUT TELLING US WHEN THEY WOULD BE RUNNING THE CLOCKS OFF STEVEN

I thought they had tae be done the nite Alan? I am probs wrong as I hivnae consulted the book!

SHU RULE, Clocks must be read within 24 hours of timing in.Uddingston, Sunday 10-12, at last we have thinkers in the doo game.Well done

Leicester 279 miles

Dundee Fed/Grampian Combine

sent 35

good luck and hope we get a steady race

Lib@6am... NE Wind

SNRPC birds away at 6.30am at wanstead flats. n/e wind.

BIRDAGE?