What Percentage?

geordie1234

What percentage would you say it was the doo and what percentage would you say its the fancier that wins races :emoticon-0126-nerd:

The best fancier in the world could not win with rubbish pigeons, so I would say a combination of both, good pigeons and a good fancier and still not guaranteed to win :002:

when did you last hear of a collie dog winning a race at the greyhound stadium-sprint or long.

100% the bird well 95% hells bells when you get a goodun all you have to do is look after him and with all the info available unless your an idiot you cant fail .

i think it must be higher in favour of the fancier more like 65 as lets face it im no going to win anything next year but i have been given some right good stock lol :emoticon-0136-giggle:

george you dont know you may come out and win more than you think my first year racing with old birds i won the three longest old bird races and was runner up o/b ave and runner up comb/ave

all the best

george you dont know you may come out and win more than you think my first year racing with old birds i won the three longest old bird races and was runner up o/b ave and runner up comb/ave

all the best

suppose mate im just looking forward to getting them away in the basket then i will see what happens after that :scotland:

I am surprised some of you flyers do not mention position more often on the thread.

I think some flyers think it is taboo to talk of position as it takes merit away from the fancier...Up to middle distance i know this plays a key roll.

David

You've lost me there mate, what do you mean by position?

I am surprised some of you flyers do not mention position more often on the thread.

I think some flyers think it is taboo to talk of position as it takes merit away from the fancier...Up to middle distance i know this plays a key roll.

David

Hit it on the head David. If you're in a good loft position, you could win with below average pigeons and it's been proved over the years. Now if your'e in a bad spot and win out of turn, then you have good pigeons managed by an excellent fancier and I know which of the two I would sooner buy from.