Times And Returns For Snfc Race

ritchie1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got another one at 5.30pm, HAWKED!!!! will have to wait and see if he is going to recoverhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

so that is 3 home from 7 sent now

Got one more this morning, so that is now 4/7http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Just been confirmed Karen Newcombe 3rd open 3rd sec Eastbourne SNFC also 11th open 9th sec and 18th open 14th sec with three yearlings

WELL CHUFFED :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Well done Karen, Ye can buy a few Aero Bars now after the one ye spilt the other night!! :lol::lol:

well done Karen, What about the lanarkshire section, who were the first 3

Result is on the Website.

Just been confirmed Karen Newcombe 3rd open 3rd sec Eastbourne SNFC also 11th open 9th sec and 18th open 14th sec with three yearlings

WELL CHUFFED :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Well done Karen great flying.

congratulations to Andy Wilson from macduff on being 8th snfc eastbourne flying 492 miles, thats put a smile back on your face bud,

nice one

Brilliant flying, also A & M Geddes, Peterhead, 30th & 97 th open and Robbie Whyte, 89th open I must also mention Alex Wight (Catalae Lofts) on winning his first national diploma at 250th open

Guest bigda

news coming my way, why was there a doo disqualified in at 4-15

thought if there was a dispute it had to go to a delegates meeting for them to decide the out come, surly it has to pass examination, not on one members word, something about not been able to read the dials if it where mine i would be looking for a x ray not the word of a blind man. do yea ken bigda as it is

news coming my way, why was there a doo disqualified in at 4-15

thought if there was a dispute it had to go to a delegates meeting for them to decide the out come, surly it has to pass examination, not on one members word, something about not been able to read the dials if it where mine i would be looking for a x ray not the word of a blind man. do yea ken bigda as it is

AYE I HEARD ABOOT THAT MYSELF GUTTED FOR THE GUY BUT WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE GOT SOME KIND OF READING FROM THE CLOCK :( :( :(

The guy needs to appeal before it goes on to a committee, or indeed the SHU. I would be appealing i know that, even if it is MY responsibility to ensure my clock is in good working order. JMO. :blink:

By the way the eastbourne result on the website is inacurate as theres no uddingston doos on it due to an error.

Guest bigda

By the way the eastbourne result on the website is inacurate as theres no uddingston doos on it due to an error.

the delegates say your out of time mate, just forget about it. lost you sheets, see you all next year. have a nice day