snfc

GUTTY HEN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not see any where anyone attempting to say anything against Ypres or the memory of what happened there in ww1. i do see an ill informed opportunist trying to demonise people who ask reasonable questions as to the rules of the race. the people who fought, fought for our right to ask questions. how ironic that a self appointed oracle attempts to claim the high ground by referring to sick minds. the same hypocrit then goes on to unveil his own hidden agenda in his obsessive quest against defra. the bravery and sacrifice made and shown by those who fell at Ypres on all sides has not been disrespected in any way thet i can see n this thread. the only questionable actions i would suggest are the maicious attempts to demonise people who only want to ask questions. the race by the structure of the snfc rule book will not allow members who are suspended by the shu. SNFC rule two states you must be a member of shu. also snfc route in dispute is to shu appeal as final decision maker. some scottish fanciers are suspended from shu but are members of the rpra. they will not be able to take part unless snfc break thir owm rules. the race is not therefore open to all pigeon fanciers in scotland. this is the only question that is being posted for clarification.

As you say Jade you know NOTHING about the race please do not make statements

Sorry if i`ve offended you Ian but all I was trying to say was that when something constructive comes along which may unite the sport we have certain folk stirring things up and querying rules before they have been advertised. This will be my last word on the matter..........possibly ever

i do not see any where anyone attempting to say anything against Ypres or the memory of what happened there in ww1. i do see an ill informed opportunist trying to demonise people who ask reasonable questions as to the rules of the race. the people who fought, fought for our right to ask questions. how ironic that a self appointed oracle attempts to claim the high ground by referring to sick minds. the same hypocrit then goes on to unveil his on hidden agenda in his obsissive quest against defra. the bravery and sacrifice made and shown by those who fell at Ypres on all sides has not been disrespected in any way thet i can see n this thread. the only questionable actions i would suggest iare the maicious attempt to demonise people who only want to ask questions. the race by the structure of the snfc rule book will not allow members who are suspended by the shu. SNFC rule two states you must be a member of shu. also snfc route in dispute is to shu appeal as final decision maker. some scottish fanciers are suspended from shu but are members of the rpra. they will not be able to take part unless snfc break thir owm rules. the race is not therefore open to all pigeon fanciers in scotland. this is the only question that is being posted for clarification.

The Original post states the SNFC will be taking charge of the race, it does not say anything about rules or regulations and is open to other organisations within the british isles. Im sure this will, all have been or is being taken into consideration by the organisers. Johno I think you should maybe concentrate on competing and doing well in this race should it go ahead. You may then be recognised as a fancier rather than a politician, because I've never heard of you before until I came on here.

i am banned under the rules of  the shu for ten years. i am a member of the rpra. the secretary and senior vice president of the snfc were present at the meeting where the ten year was imposed. one as president one as a delegate. the original post was posted by the snfc pro. still the same question will people like me be allowed to compete as a pigeon fancier based in scotland. will the snfc break the rules of the shu to allow everyone t compete. will the term any recognise ruling body e suffice to enter?

Heard enough of you when you were Tentears. Here,s how I see it if you and the other suspended so called fanciers are allowed to compete then I wont be competing. If you are suspended then you shouldnt be competing anywhere, You and the other So called big four have taken advantage of the split In the Scottish Fancy for your own Gain. The race will take place and will be a success but the SNFC dont need to break any rules to allow suspended Fanciers to compete. Stick to your SNRPC for that.

if the snfc pro will post and support what you are saying henrik then that will be the question answered. you like me cannot answer on his or the snfc behalf. it is a reasonable question. and yours is a straightfoward answer. but we need it from an official source.

There,s a simple solution to this, why don,t you pm. Gutty Hen and ask him? then maybe we can get a rest from this pigeon politics, it gets a bit boring :-/

gutty hen posted the original post. he was browsing here this morning so is ware f the question. the post was entered on the open forum so i would expect the the open forum is good enough for the response

Well as I said , easy answered, but you seem to be the kind of man that likes to keep things going >:(

Once again, read the original post it states "there will be more information in the fancy press in the coming weeks" and "at this point make fanciers aware of the event" surely to goodness no one in their right mind would want anyone to comment on such a huge venture as this will hopefuly turn out to be, before they have concrete facts. :-/

can i say that i am only the messenger for the snfc committee.I have given you the pigeon fanciers in Scotland some details of a race from Ypres where the snfc committee will take the responsibility to peice this memorial race together.This race is NOT the snfc it is for the pigeon fanciers who wish to show their respects for our fourfathers who lost their lives in battle and also to show the local people in Ypres that we the Scottish pigeon fancier recognise their efforts and can unit for such an event. We must all work together on this one and where there may be issues hope that the event turns out to be bigger than one or two egos.The snfc committee should be given the time to come up with a strategy for this race which we hope will please all.Please remember that this is not an snfc race but this team of pigeon fanciers in scotland are united in as much as they will take this task on for the benefit of the pigeon members who wish to participate or want to help in one way or another.

I can only give you the feeling from the snfc committee meeting and report the news to you as early as possible.I will not give my views on this or any other site i will only report the facts as they are from the meeting.I will end this post by stating that the people who have taken this on are aware there might be one or two issues which need to be over come but these men are standing up to be counted on this one rather than forget they hope to remember.Hope you can help support.

Is Tours now definitely confirmed for the 5th July then ? At the AGM it was left as being a possible for the 5th or the 12th depending on the joint convoy options that were available. If Tours is now fixed for the 5th, are we joint convoying or going ourselves ?

If Tours is the 5th could Ypres not be held on the 12th which is a blank weekend for SNFC ?

"we the Scottish pigeon fancier " i am no trying to nit pick here. should this not be the british fancier as the race is open to all of the uk according to your initial post. thanks for trying to answer my question. it is greatly appreciated. like many others i will await further details.

Instead of talking about it and fighting various corners, why not just send a doo and see what happens. Seems to me that nobody is asking which organisation/s you are a member of. No fighting is needed. Lets just either do it or leave it to others. Surely some non-shu members will go and we shall see how they get on. Looks like neutral ground to me.

Back Saturday. Happy Chinese New Year. Some lovely doos over there. And no I am not on the wind up. Looks like a genuine offer. That bloke asking for me is Alex, secy of the club next to my old one. Be carefull as he keeps interesting company. Marion has the new place looking good. All I need do is sort out a club. Will probably end up racing north road.

Back Saturday. Happy Chinese New Year. Some lovely doos over there. And no I am not on the wind up. Looks like a genuine offer. That bloke asking for me is Alex, secy of the club next to my old one. Be carefull as he keeps interesting company. Marion has the new place looking good. All I need do is sort out a club. Will probably end up racing north road.

red how are you ,did you have a nice time out there with the chinese birds, i bet you did you scoundrel you , nothing happening hear at all i,m afraid no even paired up yet . what like was the chinese doo,s were they racing while you were out there .