glasgow and renfrew feds

johno

Who made the decision to put forward the marking 24 hours then.?????

someone looking at a stupid weather forecast i presume,  as i said if your not there and its good

you miss the boat.  weather forecast are all different and often wrong, im not saying it will be good tommorow ,just as im not saying the good forecast for sunday wont turn bad

why beleive a forecast for one day over another. :-/ :-/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone looking at a stupid weather forecast i presume,  as i said if your not there and its good

you miss the boat.  weather forecast are all different and often wrong, im not saying it will be good tommorow ,just as im not saying the good forecast for sunday wont turn bad

why beleive a forecast for one day over another. :-/ :-/

You should put yourself forward for the position then, if you believe you are a better man for the job. ;)

You should put yourself forward for the position then, if you believe you are a better man for the job. ;)

what are you on about vincent your birds are basketed as well as most other and if its good tommorow your getting a race ,were not so end of , thats my point ;) ;)

We elect the controller at the AGM and it is his call - remember the old saying "Too many Cooks spoil the broth" I have not always been happy with some of the liberations but I am prepared to go with the controllers judgement there is always the next AGM to vote that is if anyone will take the job ;)

We elect the controller at the AGM and it is his call - remember the old saying "Too many Cooks spoil the broth" I have not always been happy with some of the liberations but I am prepared to go with the controllers judgement there is always the next AGM to vote that is if anyone will take the job ;)
what im saying is get to the racepoint first and let him control it, theres no controlling when your not racing ;) ;)

what are you on about vincent your birds are basketed as well as most other and if its good tommorow your getting a race ,were not so end of , thats my point ;) ;)

I go with the decisions made by the race controller,weather they turn out to be right or wrong.You are criticising your feds decision not to race mark publically.So if you have no confidence in the man in question decisions apply for the position at the agm.End off. ;)

I go with the decisions made by the race controller,weather they turn out to be right or wrong.You are criticising your feds decision not to race mark publically.So if you have no confidence in the man in question decisions apply for the position at the agm.End off. ;)

Dont know who the man in question is and if they decide to not go thats up to them

but it only gives you the chance of one day not two and i am voivcing my opinion thats all. :-/

Rather an extra night in the loft than two in the basket JMO especially with feathers falling all over the place and with the heat will be more stressfull for the y/b even with ventilation system in place You can feel the heat in your car when you transport them from the loft to the club multiply that by 2 or 300 and you could cook in it.

Rather an extra night in the loft than two in the basket JMO especially with feathers falling all over the place and with the heat will be more stressfull for the y/b even with ventilation system in place You can feel the heat in your car when you transport them from the loft to the club multiply that by 2 or 300 and you could cook in it.
fair comment but if you basket sat and it turns out bad sun they are going to cook sitting all day anyway i suppose. ;)

I think you mean put it back 24 hrs ;) How many beers have you had :-/ :-/ :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not nearly enough mate but am trying my best.It is the weekend after all. ;D ;D ;D

Dont know who the man in question is and if they decide to not go thats up to them

but it only gives you the chance of one day not two and i am voivcing my opinion thats all. :-/

think we all get a bit miffed when race markings are delayed or cancelled,but we race doos in scotland and maybe we are becoming a wee bit over cautious with regards racing and marking. :-/ :-/ :-/

think we all get a bit miffed when race markings are delayed or cancelled,but we race doos in scotland and maybe we are becoming a wee bit over cautious with regards racing and marking. :-/ :-/ :-/

I've noticed the over cautious bit aswell in the last 2 or 3 years John and dont like it to tell you the truth mate ::)

I think you get more miffed if everyone who basketed tonight gets a race tommorow and the next day is not good Alex. Always used to basket on fri but the cancelling has started to become more frequent nowadays, sometimes not to good to be over cautious. O ften back fires on you. ;) ;)

We race pigeons in Scotland and we all know what the weather can be like I think it's trying to find the balance/happy medium which keeps everyone happy but then you quote "George Washington" about pleasing the people that says it all with no disrespect to anyone's opinions..

I think you get more miffed if everyone who basketed tonight gets a race tommorow and the next day is not good Alex. Always used to basket on fri but the cancelling has started to become more frequent nowadays, sometimes not to good to be over cautious. O ften back fires on you. ;) ;)

lets hope not bob your lad has given your fed some good racing over recent years and long may it continue,me myself might be a wee bit greedy and race on sunday as well as saturday. ;) ;)lets hope we all have good racing this w/end. :)

quote from stb 75% of these call of have been wrong" this is not an opinion this is a definite statistic. please be so kind as to give details of the 75%. when where etc. back up your stats please. would you please confirm if you are a current member of glasgow or renfrew?