libs today

carlsberg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some early birds, Sammy, but from what I could pick up down at the club, its been quite bad overall. Some didn't get a pigeon, another 1/60 at 1000 (3 hours). I had 6/20 at 1015; At 1320 I have 13/20.

Seems they broke into 4 batches, the 4th 'didn't leave the race point'. Dundee went at Stow at 0700, and Fife went from Kelso at 0745. Birds could be anywhere.

only posted what i had heard ian from one man  ;)

hammered down wi rain in hawick till 1230 now a lovely afternoon in a light breeze. Thank god a didn't send to otterburn as i was tottally blanked out for 1/2 hour between 11 and1130. Birds coming into here would have just went down with the severity of the rain and low cloud.

There were some early birds, Sammy, but from what I could pick up down at the club, its been quite bad overall. Some didn't get a pigeon, another 1/60 at 1000 (3 hours). I had 6/20 at 1015; At 1320 I have 13/20.

Seems they broke into 4 batches, the 4th 'didn't leave the race point'. Dundee went at Stow at 0700, and Fife went from Kelso at 0745. Birds could be anywhere.

well, it looks as though this pigeon navigation thingy is not far off the mark ????

Guest dogeon

just had 3 birds in they looked as if they had been shot and to top that had a phone call someone has just had 1 of my bird in and that 1 has been shot only 10 mls from the race point at wincanton any one else had the same

Guest bigda

the best time i have heard is 1hr 30 from kelso into the  airdrie area of lanarkshire, followed by  1hr 30 -1hr 32- into coatbridge area and in uddingston 1hr 32  motherwell 1hr  33  some fanciers

have 10-12 at that time each ;)

Guest bigda
Lanarkshire   appear to have had good race  , Midland fed race had excellent race and returns from Lockerbie  touching 1400vel

seems to be a day of good returns for lanarkshire anyway

:) :) another two races like that and the  fed will be back at full strength with yearling's  fingers crossed :P