Sparrowhawks.

alex young

• 5 weeks later...

Had a similar issue here John, but with a peregrine, 3 attacks since last Thursday, it's not caught any but scattered them everywhere yesterday. I am going to keep them in for a few days hoping that will break the peregrine's routine ??

Totally agree and you've my sympathy. This time of year is heartbreaking . Been hit twice in past week or so both with lucky escapes. However another one is missing today. Any losses have a big effect on a small team and I am getting totally scunnered with the way things are going ! But what can you do other than soldier on .

3 hours ago, INV said:

Totally agree and you've my sympathy. This time of year is heartbreaking . Been hit twice in past week or so both with lucky escapes. However another one is missing today. Any losses have a big effect on a small team and I am getting totally scunnered with the way things are going ! But what can you do other than soldier on .

Not good Sandy , we had one hit today also and another found in the field across the road ,as you say big loss if you have a small team