north of scot fed strathkiness o/bs 14/05/22

BLACK W F

Ron it was a good race with good returns so can't complain about that I just think lads get frustrated waiting for the birds to get libbed when you see all the other feds getting released. Myself personally don't have a problem waiting if it results in good returns but if we are waiting for other feds to clear just say it will be a later liberation.  Saves any animosity 

Hi Ryan , glad it turned out a good race .  I understand what you're saying and we could certainly do with less animosity /suspicion about the  libs these days but on to next week  we go and hope for another good ane. Speak to you Friday if I've got time m8

Aye Ron and if you don't mind am still up for coming with you some week to see what's all involved cheers. In all honesty Ron in all my years of racing I've never had my birds banging in like they were yesterday and I've 36/36 so can't complain. Looking forward to next week

On 5/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, dooman said:

I don’t usually comment on post but this is a disgrace.Every one else is up except us no wonder the Fed is a laughing stock .

seriously expletive remove ,  how was you're race in the end eh?

34 minutes ago, Driver Ron said:

seriously expletive remove ,  how was you're race in the end eh?

This isn’t issue Ron the birds shudda bin up earlier a missed opportunity then had to wait till another feds birds wer home resulting fanciers waiting hours for what was basically a 90 ml toss which most people cud hav controlled from ther bed. Anyway Ron the Manchester United coach driver doesn’t decide the teams tactics so do one Ron 

Just seen the post or I would have replied before now.I’ve been a payed up member of this fed for over thirty years and I’m Entitled to my opinion. You are payed to drive the transporter and look after the birds.I will say you do a great job one of the best drivers we have had but please stay out of the politics I don’t have a problem with the birds being held for a reason (But To cold 🥶) it’s colder than that in Peterhead or the Broch in July. That’s my last word on this subject good luck to all next week 👍Andy

7 hours ago, Driver Ron said:

I appreciate that davie and i honestly do try but I'm at the lib , where are you ? didnt notice your name up for any office bearers positions either so i'll have my opinion the same as anybody else thanks.

Think u hav to b proposed first Ron plenty people standing and we know how that turned out naebody havin a go at you so Donna try n defend the indefensible  Have a feeling somebody making balls for u to fire on here  Am all for free speech but imo ur nae qualified to debate fed business.As bin said am a paid up founder member of fed over 50 years ago and your a paid employee my final word.