The previous format

Colin8

3 hours ago, REDCHEQHEN said:

Change seems to bring out the "diva" in some people, you race pigeons, you move with the times, the same with format changes on the internet, you get used to things eventually! That old saying "use it or lose it", applies to lots of things, your brain, your legs, pigeonbasics! 

Embrace change and move with it, life is too short to moan :smiling-sun:

:smiling-scarecrow-329:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to the sport. Started this year with unexpected success and happy to be here with you guys. I just wanted to say well done for the upgrade this is by far the best version.  I understand there is a lot of members who got used to the old version of the website. If you give it few months I am sure you will learn this one too. Is amazing how our brains even if young or old adapt to the situation. Behind this new version of website is a lot of coding and work and lost nights probably. Just enjoy guys ! From me and Costy well done guys ! Keep the good work up . Good luck with the last race today as well. :peace-sign-258:

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Joe tyre said:

I'm just back on again after a couple of months with the new format to give it a try so hopefully I can get used to it soon lol hope all fanciers are  keeping well and all the best in the coming season yours in sport

Welcome back Joe:smiling-scarecrow-329:

On 9/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, Kyleakin Lofts said:

So do I.  Just click the page, not the advert and it goes away. :)

The page - all pages have a x or a delete option there. Just a click and it's gone.

We are creatures of habbits. We hate change. Then become a creature again f habbit... even if eventually a new one.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

The page - all pages have a x or a delete option there. Just a click and it's gone.

We are creatures of habbits. We hate change. Then become a creature again f habbit... even if eventually a new one.

I was looking back at old posts, and came across a lot of resistance and annoyance, the last time the site underwent an update which changed the lay out. Low and behold, here we are today, experiencing similar resistance to the new layout in favour of the old one,  that previously was not wanted:emoticon-0138-thinking:

2 hours ago, sapper756 said:

I was looking back at old posts, and came across a lot of resistance and annoyance, the last time the site underwent an update which changed the lay out. Low and behold, here we are today, experiencing similar resistance to the new layout in favour of the old one,  that previously was not wanted:emoticon-0138-thinking:

I remember it well. :)