Will Be Leaving This Site Once Again

Bigda

Will be leaving this one sided site as its not for me I have generated 5,000 of look ins, stood my ground. With what ever put before me, and yet for a. Few weasels on. Here running to the mods to have my post taken down,those on here are two faced and can't stomach the truth and will batter with. Me all day long till I get the better of them and all of a sudden they don't like. It check who has answers my posts and it will lead to the cants that have moaned. Like *expletive removed* to stop my answers this site is not for me, as they boys on here can. Cry wolf all they like sorry I. Came back helping. The site. To get the post

up And having a laugh but the we cleek of billy goats on here are better with yous than with mee

After another vot of confidence to swell your' ego eh!

Grow up, get real and stop being a baby.

When one posts, it is for all to see.

Some like the posts and agree. other don't, and just has you have the right to post and voice an oppinion, so have they. that is what it is all about.

Not just for you to spout and think no one dare spout back. So yes get real!

After another vot of confidence to swell your' ego eh!

Grow up, get real and stop being a baby.

When one posts, it is for all to see.

Some like the posts and agree. other don't, and just has you have the right to post and voice an oppinion, so have they. that is what it is all about.

Not just for you to spout and think no one dare spout back. So yes get real!

its about posts being removed Roland so please don't reply tae this post as your replies are so long-winded they bore the life oot of me cheers

Danny, at the end of the day, people want to read your posts and comment on them that's up to them.

I read your posts and find them funny on my own account.

I wouldn't leave the site because people cant take to you, you need to stay and keep us updated, its tooooooooooo quiet without you on here for the BANTER.

tommy bhoy get real. Gosh you, like me sometimes lol, spout oddities.

But much, very much, the time, yours are covered - unfortunately - in the brown sticky stuff from you cake hole.

i take pride that you bother, try to have a dig at me too. I, just love it!

tommy bhoy get real. Gosh you, like me sometimes lol, spout oddities.

But much, very much, the time, yours are covered - unfortunately - in the brown sticky stuff from you cake hole.

i take pride that you bother, try to have a dig at me too. I, just love it!

At least this reply is not two pages long thank god

Will be leaving this one sided site as its not for me I have generated 5,000 of look ins, stood my ground. With what ever put before me, and yet for a. Few weasels on. Here running to the mods to have my post taken down,those on here are two faced and can't stomach the truth and will batter with. Me all day long till I get the better of them and all of a sudden they don't like. It check who has answers my posts and it will lead to the cants that have moaned. Like *expletive removed* to stop my answers this site is not for me, as they boys on here can. Cry wolf all they like sorry I. Came back helping. The site. To get the post

up And having a laugh but the we cleek of billy goats on here are better with yous than with mee

And now what we gonna do come on big Dan take it as much as yi give it man ,Every site needs and IDIOT and you fit in here perfectly <So wit is us PILGRIMS got to do now or are yi just needing a big HUG :drinking-coffee-200: