Vaccines For Pigeons

Zbyszek58

Hello, where you ordering your vaccines for pigeons? Any websites or local somewhere? I am from West Lothian. Last year I brought from Poland but this time everything with non-EU etc. so customs and prefer to find something locally.

Many thanks!

always look at dates on vaccine that's what I do and go with the best date as most are roughly the same price

Ok, thanks Tommy I will have that in mind.

One more thing as I need to give my pigeon faeces to examinate to vet. Does anyone know any local vet where I could give it to check? And probably buy vaccine by the way as don't know how it is with ordering online as it should be stored in proper temperature all the time so in fridge.

I am looking for vet in West Lothian, if noone there then somewhere around Edinburgh/Glasgow.

Thanks!

One more thing as I need to give my pigeon faeces to examinate to vet. Does anyone know any local vet where I could give it to check? And probably buy vaccine by the way as don't know how it is with ordering online as it should be stored in proper temperature all the time so in fridge.

I am looking for vet in West Lothian, if noone there then somewhere around Edinburgh/Glasgow.

Thanks!

SAAC, The Walled Garden does basic testing, but they don't prescribe. When you order online make sure they send it in cool bags. :)

If you purchase from an online vet who sells the vaccine it will state that it will be sent in a cool bag (& you usually get charged extra)

Before lockdown I used to physically go and get the vaccine from Hyper drug near Middleton on Teesdale- and take frozen blocks and a cool bag with me as it was a 3 to 4 hour round trip

Get mine from mercasystems triple vax paramyxo paratyphoid an bronchitis £64 100 doses ther in a cuple days

Mercasystems

Vaccine not approved in the UK - there are only 2 vaccines approved by DEFRA for pigeons and that isn't one of them, it therefore is not approved by whatever union you fly in

2 first tosses 10ml 2019 2021.2019 paramyxo vaccine from vet.2020 10ml vaccine from mercasystems dbl vaccine paramyxo paratyphoid same result .you said a took them to far so big dannyy van is taking mine to eurocentral this year.lol

Thanks!

Kevin winters is the best mate

2 first tosses 10ml 2019 2021.2019 paramyxo vaccine from vet.2020 10ml vaccine from mercasystems dbl vaccine paramyxo paratyphoid same result .you said a took them to far so big dannyy van is taking mine to eurocentral this year.lol

what tae feed the peregrine kevin i will tell you where tae take them

2nd toss way ybs same plac all home had the vaccine wore off.an also a whole club used same vaccine no problems come on tommy answer in writing lol

don't believe your whole club used the same vaccine :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: