Liberations

birds doing 2122 velocity waste of time and money and learned nothing

The ones that overshoot must learn something that’s if they put the ankers on before they hit the west coast . I don’t understand why they were so fast ?? It wasn’t much off a wind where Iam have we got the correct lib time??? Seems a strange time to let them go ?

The ones that overshoot must learn something that’s if they put the ankers on before they hit the west coast . I don’t understand why they were so fast ?? It wasn’t much off a wind where Iam have we got the correct lib time??? Seems a strange time to let them go ?

only going with what we are told jim

Good point jim have had a couple of late breds In the last 5 mins first time in the transporter maybe they will learn a wee bit!!!/

it was always going to be a very fast race guys we are racing out the north east in a north east wind so its a double tail wind if you like but still a bit faster than i thought i hate dunbar as a race point personally as we have found when we race or train

from there our birds break from the north east for weeks after but today the wind helped our case as the winning birds came out the south lets hope we get to hexham at the weekend

it was always going to be a very fast race guys we are racing out the north east in a north east wind so its a double tail wind if you like but still a bit faster than i thought i hate dunbar as a race point personally as we have found when we race or train

from there our birds break from the north east for weeks after but today the wind helped our case as the winning birds came out the south lets hope we get to hexham at the weekend

Well done on a good win today