Update From The Shu

THE FIFER

Covid-19: Training and Pigeon Racing in Scotland: UPDATED 12 May 2020

The ruling by the Scottish Government means that there will be no ralaxing of the rules governing the racing, and training of racing pigeons in Scotland at present, which is:

IT IS NOT ALLOWED

Further updates on the situation will be given as soon as they become available.

G Turnbull, B.E.M.

Oh dear when will it happen eventually? England lucky to go ahead soon

We have to work out how this is going to happen, and get members to follow a regime of safe practices - you wouldn't believe how many phone calls and questions we've had from members and none members - and on my post about PPE - members of our club are expecting the club secretary to source and provide it - I knew they would, so to expect the younger members to shield the older members - they won't, my husband is rapping in being a secretary, the members can't even think for themselves, never mind actually do anything

We have to work out how this is going to happen, and get members to follow a regime of safe practices - you wouldn't believe how many phone calls and questions we've had from members and none members - and on my post about PPE - members of our club are expecting the club secretary to source and provide it - I knew they would, so to expect the younger members to shield the older members - they won't, my husband is rapping in being a secretary, the members can't even think for themselves, never mind actually do anything

I understand what you getting at, I would follow whatever rules the club throws at us also people like to train their pigeons before racing. If the date says that training can be done before racing about a week before, that’s pushing it close need time for the training and racing. Anyway keep well and safe and hopefully there will be racing.

Covid-19: Training and Pigeon Racing in Scotland: UPDATED 12 May 2020

The ruling by the Scottish Government means that there will be no ralaxing of the rules governing the racing, and training of racing pigeons in Scotland at present, which is:

IT IS NOT ALLOWED

Further updates on the situation will be given as soon as they become available.

G Turnbull, B.E.M.

Where is this from? Don’t see it on the website, and haven’t received an email

Where is this from? Don’t see it on the website, and haven’t received an email

I received this email today. :)

Who decides this the SHU council or the president himself?

Just asking to clarify it

Not the Council, I haven't been consulted. I expect the Presidents are making these decisions, however, given the law of the land, there is no real decision to be made. :)

1589366398[/url]' post='1226598']

I received this email today. :)

Not the Council, I haven't been consulted. I expect the Presidents are making these decisions, however, given the law of the land, there is no real decision to be made. :)

I agree Andy. And fanciers training pigeons when they shouldn’t will not do our case any good.

How’s that cause u can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure we would be able to train our birds...........BUT NO TRAINING ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!

What advantages do the people that are training think they will have over the Fanciers who are abiding by the restrictions.

Makes me wonder, if they are training their birds then what else are they doing or not doing????!!!!!!!!

I'm sure we would be able to train our birds...........BUT NO TRAINING ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!

What advantages do the people that are training think they will have over the Fanciers who are abiding by the restrictions.

Makes me wonder, if they are training their birds then what else are they doing or not doing????!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂sane people will win

there plenty of people training there birds that should not be they dont give a .*expletive removed* about other people

well they should be reported and suspended jamie ive a load of latebreds im desperate to train but i will not break the law flagging them twice a day just now to keep them in shape but they need trained was lucky to get a couple of tosses before lockdown think old bird racing is pie in the sky now but if i can race my latebreds with the youngbirds ill be happy

Maybe feeding the Bops.( There loss .)