Glasgow Fed

Delboy

Hope yer call is good Stu, you've been more than decent most of the season m8 and I know what work ye put into it.

Forecasts are there for all to see del , everyone saying same high gusty winds. Ps I've been much more than decent del ,every call I've made is been 100% correct for the pigeons .

Forecasts are there for all to see del , everyone saying same high gusty winds. Ps I've been much more than decent del ,every call I've made is been 100% correct for the pigeons .

Decent is praise for a race controller , so take it lol, expletive remove hope ye hivny jinxed it lol

I think the strong west wind will help the Lanarkshire doos the morra and i hope i am right keep them away fae the hills in bandit country

The tough will come through OK....

The Lanarkshire doos have raced east from the first Appleby with the west wind a blind man can. C that just looks to the west section Val & tomorrow the doos will be at Newcastle before they no wots hit them if thay had a chance to come start home there would have been better returns and times out of the bandit country

To be honest mate I think ur wrong only time will tell I don't think u will get a race Sunday imo

Well big man ,I'm just glad your no the controller , tomorrow is to be much much better . You just stick to yer plastering pal . Hehe

Decent is praise for a race controller , so take it lol, expletive remove hope ye hivny jinxed it lol

Well del I take that as an insult , so get yer hand up for job next year . I'm working 6/7 days a week trying to fly pigeons ,and doing this job for fek all but insults from everywhere , so you guys can get on way it . Cheers Stuart .

Well del I take that as an insult , so get yer hand up for job next year . I'm working 6/7 days a week trying to fly pigeons ,and doing this job for fek all but insults from everywhere , so you guys can get on way it . Cheers Stuart .

There you go try your best then get slapped in the face it's no worth the crap mate just enjoy your doos & let someone else take the sh ite

I think the strong west wind will help the Lanarkshire doos the morra and i hope i am right keep them away fae the hills in bandit country

The tough will come through OK....

Thinking the same Allan keep them away from there can't be a bad thing good luck

What you talking about expletive remove, im the *expletive removed* that's praising ye on here expletive remove. I wont be doing it again expletive remove