What A Day, And Night.

ally mac

Basketed the doos at half one and headed for the club. Have to say I was quite looking forward to the drive as the weather was just stunning. felt like anything but a chore, blue skys, clear air, it was a stunning drive down the road, picked up Malky in Arrochar and had a great crack all the way to the club, and back again. got home at about half seven and the bbq was already going waiting for me. few cans watching the sun go down and a few drams to finish the night of. Canny whack it :) and still the race to look forward to :) Sometimes think I'm the lucky one :)

Basketed the doos at half one and headed for the club. Have to say I was quite looking forward to the drive as the weather was just stunning. felt like anything but a chore, blue skys, clear air, it was a stunning drive down the road, picked up Malky in Arrochar and had a great crack all the way to the club, and back again. got home at about half seven and the bbq was already going waiting for me. few cans watching the sun go down and a few drams to finish the night of. Canny whack it :) and still the race to look forward to :) Sometimes think I'm the lucky one :)

your a hardy lot up there ally would freeze the nuts aff you anoo still :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Ally, a man after me own heart. Peace and joy free in the country air eh! Often think this is the bonus of a happy life.

Indeed also the moments to refresh and take the time and peace for any hardships thrown at us.

Around the lakes, walking the woods amongst the Blue Bells.

Nothing beats it ...

Well it turned out a pretty good weekend. Got 3 of my 4 sent, first two came together but one wouldn't trap. One that did is cheq hen from Jock Alston, well chuffed with her :) Cheq pied is a sister to my cock that was 7th Dumbarton and Alexandria clubs last week. From a cock I bred paired to a daughter of Gareth's Marcia. Great weekend all round :) Turns out I was 9th in WSCC with my Jock Alston hen :)

post-1944-14942759011308_thumb.jpg

post-1944-14942761927639_thumb.jpg