Glasgow Federation

Guest mambo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top table are willing for the sake of the fed to keep going to end of season , they have arranged transport to get to race points ,but it's still got to be central marking to make it work . The offer will be there for whoever wants to take it .

The top table are willing for the sake of the fed to keep going to end of season , they have arranged transport to get to race points ,but it's still got to be central marking to make it work . The offer will be there for whoever wants to take it .

Thank fk , common sense at last

Stuart they redigned, thay are gone, it cant be like that. We need a new top table, new enthusiasm and Lets get the fed going.

Why not go back to alexandria proposing first five races Mark at dumbarton then clydebank after that. Dumbarton is central.

I'm doing and saying no more I've had enough ,you just can't please some folk .

I was only referring to Clydebank, Dumbarton and Alexandria.. as they come under one central marking..

The boys on the Renfrew side and the lads in the east section of the fed come under different central marking areas, so it's not really for me to comment what is fair or would suit them..

What about the rest of the clubs in the fed is it fair on them? I think mark at your on club and take birds to a central point or points

That's exactly what has to happen until we get everything sorted. No use arguing about it, lets all pull together and enjoy our racing.

Good to see Glasgow fed are still as strong as they ever were. Its a cracking fed and I hope everyone has a great season. Well done to all the officials for ironing out a few wee transportation problems. Lets all enjoy our great sport :emoticon-0137-clapping::smiling-scarecrow-329:

Aye very good!

Good to see Glasgow fed are still as strong as they ever were. Its a cracking fed and I hope everyone has a great season. Well done to all the officials for ironing out a few wee transportation problems. Lets all enjoy our great sport :emoticon-0137-clapping::smiling-scarecrow-329:

Yes Del, apart from losing the whole grenock club and half our club and Alexander and Dumbarton joining WSCC, and everyone feeling pissed, and it's all renfrewshires fault according to some, but apart from that let's hope all good, and good luck to all racing.

Yes Del, apart from losing the whole grenock club and half our club and Alexander and Dumbarton joining WSCC, and everyone feeling pissed, and it's all renfrewshires fault according to some, but apart from that let's hope all good, and good luck to all racing.

Hey u listen I'll tell u again I never said it was renfrewshires fault.

Still got to be better than no racing