Heavy Loses

Guest bigda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wee team men want it all there own way but its the big team flyers.that keep there club and fed going with the birdeg pools and help out at club

The fed don't get fat on 42p a bird, make it £2 a bird and then note the fed toppers. Each week.the sales men will no like them ODDs in any fed

Guest johnhunter

The fed don't get fat on 42p a bird, make it £2 a bird and then note the fed toppers. Each week.the sales men will no like them ODDs in any fed

heh tumshie you said the fed was loaded .so why make it 2 quid a bird

heh tumshie you said the fed was loaded .so why make it 2 quid a bird

Twitter, your to daft to follow this. in fact you couldn't tell us if yer shoes where hurting.

it would take a good one to follow you

[/quote when I mentioned the fed rich that has nothing to do with bird age, our fed is rich on fed fees 400 + member's every thing else is member funded

Ave still got 34 out of 44 sent six to the midweek club tonite to many hens all birds have had 18 tosses and three races out to 100 miles with Lanarkshire and midland fed and lost more darkies than naturals

how can you race in two feds mazzie as you cant be a member of two feds in rule with lanarkshire i think

Then the wee team would keep 4 and big team 30 same still the same at the top

Nope we team man still send his 10 for £20 ,big man only send 30 at £60 now but no have a better chance in sneaking a race, as he dose with 60 .and when he looses them as he dose, its at £3 a time if you include the ets rings

Nope we team man still send his 10 for £20 ,big man only send 30 at £60 now but no have a better chance in sneaking a race, as he dose with 60 .and when he looses them as he dose, its at £3 a time if you include the ets rings

Dany get real there nobody can finish a program racing 10 doos at every yb race he would still need to breed 60 yb and send a different 10 every week or at least his first 4 and 6 fresh ones I give up your 5 cans short of a 6 pack rember 10 or 60 crap pigeons will get the same answer lost

Dany get real there nobody can finish a program racing 10 doos at every yb race he would still need to breed 60 yb and send a different 10 every week or at least his first 4 and 6 fresh ones I give up your 5 cans short of a 6 pack rember 10 or 60 crap pigeons will get the same answer lost

Again you don't think outside the box ,its the bop I tell you, its the bop. if birds don't get chased the would be home in the morn, the macs have at one time lost 30 odd fed toppers, what you say to that BAD. Birds.

Guest johnhunter

years ago there was heavy losses of youngbirds they actually raced on Fridays,by the way bigda at that time you never saw a sparrowhawk or a peregrine clashing was the reason for the heavy losses

The only clashing years ago on the West Route was with the Welsh North roaders who are no longer flying this route moving onto the East-West route into Wales which is why the South of Scotland have decent racing into Gretna etc,.

The problem exists once you hit the Southern Uplands in my opinion. However where weather conditions are perfect the birds would be high and come straight over and good racing would ensue. I do believe the RSPB have ensured the Bassa's are well fed and have followed our race route's with introducing false nest sites for them, After all they introduced them firstly into Cumbria in the early 90s.

The only clashing years ago on the West Route was with the Welsh North roaders who are no longer flying this route moving onto the East-West route into Wales which is why the South of Scotland have decent racing into Gretna etc,.

The problem exists once you hit the Southern Uplands in my opinion. However where weather conditions are perfect the birds would be high and come straight over and good racing would ensue. I do believe the RSPB have ensured the Bassa's are well fed and have followed our race route's with introducing false nest sites for them, After all they introduced them firstly into Cumbria in the early 90s.

Your joking solway is hard place to young birds ask them

Again you don't think outside the box ,its the bop I tell you, its the bop. if birds don't get chased the would be home in the morn, the macs have at one time lost 30 odd fed toppers, what you say to that BAD. Birds.

Some strains of pigeons can win 1 week and get lost the next am not saying the macs are these type but I am prepared to win 1 week and loss it the next others aren't lol

Here Danny where are the disastrous loSSes (2 S's no wan) happening. All my Ybs are natural and NAE training. Mind am mister average no wan ay the big shots and ave got plenty Ybs left for next year because I managed them to suit Ma sel. If your sending Sick birds that are bred aff numpties by a numpty then yer gonny get 80% losses.

Ps. Race 5 at the weekend I sent 4 got 2 and am disappointed in the 2 that never made it because they are Fed and Bred tae race.

post-10492-14719586757815_thumb.jpeg

post-10492-14719587899588_thumb.jpeg

Here Danny where are the disastrous loSSes (2 S's no wan) happening. All my Ybs are natural and NAE training. Mind am mister average no wan ay the big shots and ave got plenty Ybs left for next year because I managed them to suit Ma sel. If your sending Sick birds that are bred aff numpties by a numpty then yer gonny get 80% losses.

Ps. Race 5 at the weekend I sent 4 got 2 and am disappointed in the 2 that never made it because they are Fed and Bred tae race.

This ain't about bad birds, this about unlucky birds getting caught or forced in to forestry, never to get back out with broken wings. if members have each got 4 birds in their shed with bop marks say total of 200 members over all that's 800 pigeons that where lucky in our fed, but looking at the bigger picture out of 16,500 rung in the fed. 14,500 are eaten or lie dead in the forestry, never to be seen again not even with the Streeters,

what about a double lib say if 4000 birds went you let the first lot of 2000 off then 20 mins later let the other 2000 off any birds that got hit by the hawks could run into the other batch of 2000 birds and bring them back up the road its hard to explain what i mean lol

This ain't about bad birds, this about unlucky birds getting caught or forced in to forestry, never to get back out with broken wings. if members have each got 4 birds in their shed with bop marks say total of 200 members over all that's 800 pigeons that where lucky in our fed, but looking at the bigger picture out of 16,500 rung in the fed. 14,500 are eaten or lie dead in the forestry, never to be seen again not even with the Streeters,

Right ther Danny an old pal mine took 20 old birds training let them up Percy went into then his birds went into the trees an didn't come out .he went in an picked 12 of his birds up with broken wings necks ect an got 2 home from 30mls that's what's happening to our birds

7 week young bird season that's 2000 a week all happening on a Saturday and that's just lanark ,what a load o p#sh

7 week young bird season that's 2000 a week all happening on a Saturday and that's just lanark ,what a load o p#sh

Do you not believed there about 14,000 birds missing now in the fed, like why you tell me ,how many we race each week, and come next year a 400 + members can only manage about 4-5 thousand bird to race and that includes old and yearlings