Heavy Loses

Guest bigda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy with the 28 that flew the first four races happy enough to winter them anyway...disny prove a jot going full programmes in my opinion unless your interested in averages which I ain't ...Started with 46 now got 29 after one came home in the strag basket. If I wasn't so tied down with work and a new kid I'd have prob went further but not to bothered either way

Wish everyone the best of luck for the rest of the season

Edited by geordie1234

Been working in Bigger last few weeks and most days jet fighters have been on exercise,these things scare the crap out of you as they pass by,I recond they would have a devastating effect on a batch of pigeons and must be a huge contributer to losses in the sport.

Been working in Bigger last few weeks and most days jet fighters have been on exercise,these things scare the crap out of you as they pass by,I recond they would have a devastating effect on a batch of pigeons and must be a huge contributer to losses in the sport.

That's good to know that they are in that area as I had been thinking of breaking with routine and training from there.

They are a huge problem and they caused many problems on exercise in the New Cumnock area years ago.

Training runs thru the annan valley most days.....in fact had the ybs oot last night when a couple screamed by......they spook them for a second but nowt too bad....Moffat is a favourite with them

Big losses now must be bad fanciers or bad doos , as they say on here the people that put there hand up to support this race ,I hope they develope stumps come next year, as they have put the fed out the game for next year . a 200 mile race supported by young bird nat men , who in turn will only send about 200 max birds to there national ,yet want to, and being given, the chance to f/up, the federation. for the sake of a few hundred birds. Hope you are happy with what you got.

Big losses now must be bad fanciers or bad doos , as they say on here the people that put there hand up to support this race ,I hope they develope stumps come next year, as they have put the fed out the game for next year . a 200 mile race supported by young bird nat men , who in turn will only send about 200 max birds to there national ,yet want to, and being given, the chance to f/up, the federation. for the sake of a few hundred birds. Hope you are happy with what you got.

Still not changed. After a tough race for many guys and they have to read this P***. How many did you send?

Still not changed. After a tough race for many guys and they have to read this P***. How many did you send?

How many did you send .200 mile nothing race if you did not time in at 11,35 you wasted 5 hours of yer life this was always going to be a crap race the up north boys gave you all a heads up but fell on deaf ears

So dry yer eyes frank

Word is, there are more birds missing than you think, only a few hundred, out of 1100 away most are blaming heavy rain, a don't believe that, at all .just bad doos and fanciers, it must be, the teffal heads on here keep saying that.

Word is, there are more birds missing than you think, only a few hundred, out of 1100 away most are blaming heavy rain, a don't believe that, at all .just bad doos and fanciers, it must be, the teffal heads on here keep saying that.

Danny you're the only C'**t in the Fed tae lose 80% fae150mls. Yer opinions reflect yer results.....Ps. Canny wait tae Delboy meets ye lmfao

Danny you're the only C'**t in the Fed tae lose 80% fae150mls. Yer opinions reflect yer results.....Ps. Canny wait tae Delboy meets ye lmfao

tell dell where a stay,or where he wants tae meet me, you never won any races this year did you in yer club . 150 mile race you did what in that. 80% is the correct amount of losses each year in the fed, we will race next year with about 3,000 if we are lucky come April and you know it. But you support nat flying. in the Lanarkshire fed where I differ ,distance racing is not for feds. And young birds do not need ANY. Further Than 120 mile on a one off race weather permitting and have 5 races under 90mile finding out exactly what the problem is before we have nothing to race at all ,my take on it is we are getting hit, no more than 50 mile out, some where around that area their is big trouble ,it has been proven in nat racing days, Mc Neal of broxburgh ,can time in, yet birds from the west, can be anything from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours behind that , so don't p*ss down on my thread, and tell me its raining.