National

novo10

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not every pigeon home from the SNFC race on the Day is on the result either, I timed two that would have been 92nd and 110th on the snrpc result!!!!!

Is this based on velocity alone? Surely 2 different races from different race points released at different times.

I heard wee Paddy Docherty, Renfrew, won a bronze award with his good cock in Buckingham.That was its 6th diploma, 5 x ob and 1 yb. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: I also heard its amiss at Littlehampton, I seriously hope ye get it back Paddy, just like my own Malkie :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Hi timed it in the Sunday morning getting some pool money aswell

I heard wee Paddy Docherty, Renfrew, won a bronze award with his good cock in Buckingham.That was its 6th diploma, 5 x ob and 1 yb. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: I also heard its amiss at Littlehampton, I seriously hope ye get it back Paddy, just like my own Malkie :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Del, he got his bird the next morning, :) we still only have 4/11, 2 on the day and 2 early the next morning.

Roll on the Gold Cup, weather not too good!

Stu, you never went to them so why you saying this?

What's wrong with that post , I never said either was right or wrong , but asked the question who would want to be a race controller damned if u do damned if u don't .

What's wrong with that post , I never said either was right or wrong , but asked the question who would want to be a race controller damned if u do damned if u don't .

who the fk would want to control this weekend coming. This is where we need professional help!!

who the fk would want to control this weekend coming. This is where we need professional help!!

Aye, the Help you need you can get on the NHS, Free, you would also get free bed and board an pyjamas to help you hug yourself to sleep

Lets face it, the race was a fkn disaster, Personally I got 16/33 with my last one at 10:55 on Sunday morning, however I still think atmospherics had a lot to do with it, although how many chances do the race control team get? Also Steve Appleby isn't the answer. He's had plenty howlers over the years too, and been sacked by the NFC if my memory is correct

Bang on Andy

mr Hannah, SNRPC had 1066. there is 223 on the result... thats more than 20%. there plenty more worked in since? so the weathe rmaybe wasnt why they havent worked in. maybe how good the pigeons or how healthythe pigeons are is a major factor?

Here pal think what Uve wrote is a lot of crap about health of pigeons

I'm gutted we got 6/14 never in all my racing life have we had so bad a returns, maybe some weren't up to the task but think what abody is saying about the weather it must off played a part . We had a 5 year old hen reported at Nottingham it came in to the guy on Saturday he fed and watered her and she turned up on tue afternoon ,she had only flown 150 mls on Saturday before going in to him

• 2 months later...