Gold Cup

geordie1234

At the end of the day the Race Controller decides when they get up. If as you say there were thunder storms just hours before lib then he should have that info and be able to make a decision based on it, but the SNFC racing has been shambolic year on year not just from Reims this year. They already lost a HUGE MAJORITY of the Messac birds the year Davy Elliot won it. There are plenty of examples of bad controlling from then until now and the same men are still in place making bad decisions that are costing fanciers Years of work put into their Doos tae get them ready for these races. A know fine it's a thankless job before the bandwagon starts but a man should know his limitations and do the right thing.

john its not the race controller that's at the racepoint ,its the convoyer or convoyers ,if they say to controller its ok at racepoint to go then if its not right then its them not the controller at fault . and no way am I saying that they were or werent . nothing to do with me as I never sent .

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

john its not the race controller that's at the racepoint ,its the convoyer or convoyers ,if they say to controller its ok at racepoint to go then if its not right then its them not the controller at fault . and no way am I saying that they were or werent . nothing to do with me as I never sent .

Controller has much more to do, like checking the weather all the way up country....thats his job, the convoyer can only give weather at lib site.

Controller has much more to do, like checking the weather all the way up country....thats his job, the convoyer can only give weather at lib site.

exactly mate some on here talking about the liberation , ive not seen it ,so if it wasn't right no one elses fault but convoyers 100%

exactly mate some on here talking about the liberation , ive not seen it ,so if it wasn't right no one elses fault but convoyers 100%

What about all the other disasters they have had Stuart. Nae point just looking at one race when there have been umpteen bad yins. 100% controller.

What about all the other disasters they have had Stuart. Nae point just looking at one race when there have been umpteen bad yins. 100% controller.

I feel I have to ask the question with all the slating directed at the controller/s " are you putting yourself forward for the position of controller" ?

Guest TAMMY_1

i agree with vince not the race but maybe the race point but also the video of the lib clearly shows a very strong wind blowing from left to right across the transporter catching the birds and battering many into the ground on one side and blowing them towards a nearby road with a lorry passing at the other side of the transporter we dont see if the birds got across the road without being hit or not so who knows but it looks obvious that the wind strenth was not taken into consideration at the lib site there was no way the birds that hit the ground with such force were going to fly 550 miles after that the snrpc had a much better race im i correct in thinking they lib at a different lib site if not why were our birds not libbed at the same time as them which would have made sence something stinks about this lib imo and peoples best birds have suffered for it did not want to comment before as i was still hurting with anger but the video of the lib tells the tale for me incompetence simple as that and far to many people with there finger in the pie on race days

where can you see the lib Walter?

I feel I have to ask the question with all the slating directed at the controller/s " are you putting yourself forward for the position of controller" ?

That'll be a Naw tae that question, I don't knowingly mix way craws coz ye end up gettin Shot way them... But I know a man who will take it.

That'll be a Naw tae that question, I don't knowingly mix way craws coz ye end up gettin Shot way them... But I know a man who will take it.

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

The video was such poor quality it's not possible to make a fair judgement inthe liberation jmo.

On here yes on Facebook no! The video was perfect quality

john I was only commenting on reims gold cup as that is the heading on thread ,and fanciers were talking about how bad it looked at lib site when liberating .

Fair enough Stuart but we canny just ignore all the other F/ups. A was fortunate enough tae get wan fae the Gold Cup but I dropped Ma other 3 entries and they were sent tae compete in a 2-3 day race but never had a fair chance tae get hame. Then on top of they losses there are many others that no just masel has suffered in recent years and that list of Doos wid fill a book.

The numbers being sent to the SNFC races has been pretty much stable over the last couple of seasons but these numbers are now being made up with fanciers sending yearlings who ordinarily wouldn't consider sending them across the channel, these numbers will also drop as we lose our yearlings as well. There are consequences to bad racing and we will be seeing it in the balance sheets when we're haemorrhaging money from the club coffers. Question is how much money are we prepared to lose before we (members) do something about it. ??? It's already WELL OVERDUE.

How many more liberation videos do you think we'll see now ?? 👀 👀 :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

From what I'm told NONE

Which imo fuels rumours why no just video it's simple Facebook even lets you do live video's

If I was a convoyer I would be videoing absolutely everything

From what I'm told NONE

Which imo fuels rumours why no just video it's simple Facebook even lets you do live video's

Ye would only video if ye got permission from those who think we should be kept in the dark told nothing and fed Sheeeite. Unfortunately that attitude still prevails within the SNFC committee

From what I'm told NONE

IMO every lib should be videod from fed level up and accessible for the fanceirs to watch it would help stop rumors and maybe help stop the doos from getting some dodgy liberations weather wise.

IMO every lib should be videod from fed level up and accessible for the fanceirs to watch it would help stop rumors and maybe help stop the doos from getting some dodgy liberations weather wise.

100% mate

If I was a convoyer I would video every one for my own protection to show I have done everything I possible can

Well that's my first one ? Reported in Holland

Hope you have better luck than me pal

Tried number for three days then when man answer mumbled something and hung up

Can't get him to answer and had courier organised

Put it in hands of Dutch Union

Still waiting for reply