Yearling Challenge .

andy Burgess

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive not selected one myself yet Tony ?? nothing has caught my eye :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

well i am still un-sure , but with closing it for additions this Friday ive stuck my finger on a page in the loft book and come up with box 5 . occupied by a blue cock NWHU 15 B 7799 ,best of luck to all :pidge:

well i am still un-sure , but with closing it for additions this Friday ive stuck my finger on a page in the loft book and come up with box 5 . occupied by a blue cock NWHU 15 B 7799 ,best of luck to all :pidge:

well with the majority not racing until Sunday , will leave open for entries until mid-night today (sat 16th apr) .

Bloody computer crashed so no entry unless you give me a second chance with having none away. HO HO I can imagine the reply to that request. !!!

theres your chance Peter , well until mid night :emoticon-0136-giggle:

you may remember Tony C last season asked us to select a yearling (with ring number) which was your choice of a bird to (hopefully) perform well this year. you can add your bird to this thread , and hopefully post up any progress it makes at the races ? :pidge:remember its just a bit of fun amongst site members .

well i never , he won today :emoticon-0136-giggle:

well with the majority not racing until Sunday , will leave open for entries until mid-night today (sat 16th apr) .theres your chance Peter , well until mid night :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Our pick is blue pied cock su 15 w 108

sorry novo , i know its only "a bit of fun" but your out of time. it would be un-fair to the others , cheers.