Clean Water, Clean Food, Grit And Ventilation

Wiley

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY SAY THE TRUTH IS LIKE POETRY, NO C##T WANTS TO HEAR IT LOL.Feed , water and grit only unless advised otherwise. Try it and then send me half of the money you've saved on all the sh ite. :emoticon-0136-giggle: Every single one of you know im talking the truth ( as I always do ) but are frightened to change .Try this, send a sample away regularly and if it is ok to minimal infection then they obviously get fk all.A DECENT VET WILL TELL YOU IF THE BIRDS CAN COMPETE OR NOT THAT WEEK.If it comes back and they have a moderate to heavy count of something then they are treated accordingly. I had a viral disease went thru the birds last year and their bottom eye lid dropped.( fat eye ) I took advice from my vet and treated accordingly but this didn't work. I asked friends who had experienced similar symptoms in their birds and was advised to give 1/4 flagyl. This helped a bit but the only cure for this viral thing was TIME and rest. Lanarkshire Lad ( Jim Wood ) told me it wasn't a big deal and that most of his club had had it. I had tried everything to cure it but giving them nothing but TIME for it to go through their system was the answer. I used to give all sorts of supplements in the lead up to the SNFC races, as I say, with a lot of success but this was all false as they performed equally well with nothing but natural HEALTH AND FITNESS. Nothing beats natural form, and for this to happen then obviously the form has to come NATURALLY.

THEY SAY THE TRUTH IS LIKE POETRY, NO C##T WANTS TO HEAR IT LOL.Feed , water and grit only unless advised otherwise. Try it and then send me half of the money you've saved on all the sh ite. :emoticon-0136-giggle: Every single one of you know im talking the truth ( as I always do ) but are frightened to change .Try this, send a sample away regularly and if it is ok to minimal infection then they obviously get fk all.A DECENT VET WILL TELL YOU IF THE BIRDS CAN COMPETE OR NOT THAT WEEK.If it comes back and they have a moderate to heavy count of something then they are treated accordingly. I had a viral disease went thru the birds last year and their bottom eye lid dropped.( fat eye ) I took advice from my vet and treated accordingly but this didn't work. I asked friends who had experienced similar symptoms in their birds and was advised to give 1/4 flagyl. This helped a bit but the only cure for this viral thing was TIME and rest. Lanarkshire Lad ( Jim Wood ) told me it wasn't a big deal and that most of his club had had it. I had tried everything to cure it but giving them nothing but TIME for it to go through their system was the answer. I used to give all sorts of supplements in the lead up to the SNFC races, as I say, with a lot of success but this was all false as they performed equally well with nothing but natural HEALTH AND FITNESS. Nothing beats natural form, and for this to happen then obviously the form has to come NATURALLY.

What about garlic or cider vinegar dell do your birds get these in there water ?

Do you reckon your birds performances have got better since you have stopped using supplements or are they just the same as when you did use them ?

Id say the same, if not slightly better David. I can only guage my results in the SNFC as I don't have a club/fed but I can tell you this,I went to Peterborough last year in the same liberation as Glasgow fed, Caledonian Combine and I would've had 10 birds in the top 16.

My dad died of clogged up arteries. Grease and fat and smoking!

So let's feed the pigeons Lambs fat etc. A little natural fat is a essential. But all it needs will, and can be gained via it's natural feeding regime.

Only down side if any, would be the pigeon doesn't know what we have in store for it! So simple reality is to feed it what it would feed it's self on if it knew and was able to find. They find any and everything they need in the wilds lol.

do you use a vet every week?

Del do you send another sample away after treating to make sure they are clear of whatever your advised to treat them for I.e sample sent (problem) treat, send another sample away too see if their clear of problem ðŸ†

No I don't follow it up Martin, I treat exactly to the specifics the vet has advised and trust her judgement to clear the problem.

No I don't follow it up Martin, I treat exactly to the specifics the vet has advised and trust her judgement to clear the problem.

Cheers del bought a few test kits of the Belgica stand at Blackpool this year value i thought at a tenner a piece and thinking along the lines of yourself although it's just a kit for cocci,canker,Worms with a swab for testing the crop

Cheers del bought a few test kits of the Belgica stand at Blackpool this year value i thought at a tenner a piece and thinking along the lines of yourself although it's just a kit for cocci,canker,Worms with a swab for testing the crop

I use Libby Harrison at Retford poultry m8, shes the best avian vet in the UK imo but very busy, maybe too busy :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Guest johnhunter

Not naming names but some of the posts are insulting my intelligence and their intgrity. Feed, Water, Grit my AR#E. Lewis you are spot on.

peter you have made a statement on the natural topic saying (ALL YOU NEED IS THE HUMBLE BEAN )