Snfc Result

Just like to say a big thank you to my wife Liz who looked after the birds last Tuesday & Wednesday while I was working away winning the club race and 4th Fed, also 5th & 6th Open in the National. The 6th Open was her doo previously 2nd Open Ypres 57th Open Maidstone and another couple of open national tickets too.(120th and 221st Open) :emoticon-0123-party::animatedpigeons:

Just like to say a big thank you to my wife Liz who looked after the birds last Tuesday & Wednesday while I was working away winning the club race and 4th Fed, also 5th & 6th Open in the National. The 6th Open was her doo previously 2nd Open Ypres 57th Open Maidstone and another couple of open national tickets too.(120th and 221st Open) :emoticon-0123-party::animatedpigeons:

Top performances by yer 2 doos :emoticon-0137-clapping:

well done , great to have the support and helping hands :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Well done Great performance. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

Class pigeon and classy lady . Well done .

Guest stb-

well done andy i take it she will be claiming the dosh lol

WELL DONE MR MRS MILLAR

Now we all know who the real pigeon man/woman is in that house lol ,well done mate and well done Andrew ,really nice guy is Andrew.

Nice one Andy, well done :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Fantastic result with ur two timers Andy,and a big well done to ur wife Liz.