Fridays Race

Returns at clocks were erratic to say the least, two members never timed, some had 3/15, 1/4, 10/25 etc etc. and this at 135/ 140 miles.

Dont know what went wrong today. I fully support the decision to race today.

It has reached the stage where we cannot train ourselves without taking a hit and I for one am getting a tad peed off that I cannot make legal amends to safeguard my property. Their must be a get out as "T" in the park have secured their concert without prosecution for disturbing a protected species from nesting in the vicinity regardless of complaints from RSPB and Scottish Heritage. We should have had a concerted effort during spring before racing commenced by all fanciers to stop the slaughter. :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd:

It has reached the stage where we cannot train ourselves without taking a hit and I for one am getting a tad peed off that I cannot make legal amends to safeguard my property. Their must be a get out as "T" in the park have secured their concert without prosecution for disturbing a protected species from nesting in the vicinity regardless of complaints from RSPB and Scottish Heritage. We should have had a concerted effort during spring before racing commenced by all fanciers to stop the slaughter. :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd:

We're at saturation stage Peter I'm only looking at another season or two and that'll do me nothing's been done theres no fun left in this great hobby pigeons is in my vains but you have to draw the line somewhere the games finished for me it's just habit now

Half the convoy not home from 130 odd miles I'll never race on a Friday again if we're the only fed in the sky as the birds that came today were scared shitless bad idea imo

That was my biggest fear today Ricky being the only fed in the sky.

Afraid I agree I don't think I can carry on for much longer it's getting to the cruel stage ,the rspb will stop us racing because it's cruel to send birds to race and get ripped apart by bop.makes no sense to me .

If i,m honest I'm getting scared to send certain birds to the races in case they get taken.

Poor times for you lads. After the slaughtering Ayrshire took last year from the west and now poor racing in the east you have had it tight. best of luck

Don't matter where u race from now Dal the results will be the same

The RSPB have the government in their pocket.