Snfc / Snrpc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw no stirring Tiger, just saying it a how see it. Don't think am known for stirring. Ive been a member on basics for a wee while longer than you have a no Tiger, but chose not to comment on things for a long time especially itchy subjects. Av stuck my neck out more than enough in the past for people and seen what real thanks ye get!

A thought people had some rights about speaking out and giving their opinions if they so wished. You've got a lot more posts on basics tiger than I have so you've clearly had plenty to say about a lot of things since you became a member while I stayed quiet. However ur entitled to ur opinions on what ever you feel tiger.

The trouble is though tiger when people stay quiet on certain subjects for fear that things will go against them and they might be targeted that's when it all goes wrong. What am saying is the people knowingly doing wrong will continue to do wrong if people don't say anything. When nobody keeps wrongdoers in check then things snowball, just giving people license to do what they want.

Oh and another thing av ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GOT MYSELF IN MORE TROUBLE TELLING THE TRUTH THAN I EVER HAVE TELLING LIES! You know as well as me some don't like the truth and that is a fact. Better sticking to the thread though tiger this is about SNRPC/SNFC is not.

very nice post now lets look at the facts you require 100 votes two get egm did they have that ? naw they did not and as for the snrpc club they allterd the clock rules for 1 man two keep him sweet fact yous broke ur owe rules now what you got two say about that

Tiger, a personally never broke these rules ur on about I know nothing about it and it was to my knowledge never brought up at an AGM and when was it anyway ?

As for the amount of signatures, I dont know how many they got John but av a feelin yer gonna tell me :blink:

lets say they did not the 100 required , thats ma last word on it , and btw i did sign the letter and as the clock rules they did break rule

Well right thing or not that's my membership form sent away for the snrpc.

Well Eby, I hope what ever National u enter you get some good time ins. Its not easy especially in Ayrshire. There's many disappointments in the long races, just have to keep trying til things click into place.

Then when you get them clocked its worth all the hard work, planning, up early away training etc. Very best of luck to you and all fanciers for that matter in the long races in 2015. Lets face it we all need a wee bit rub of the green. ;)

very nice post now lets look at the facts you require 100 votes two get egm did they have that ? naw they did not and as for the snrpc club they allterd the clock rules for 1 man two keep him sweet fact yous broke ur owe rules now what you got two say about that

You are wrong. 131 signatures were collected. Committee said 18 were invalid leaving 113 bonafide signatures.

YOUR signature was one thrown out by them !!!

You are wrong. 131 signatures were collected. Committee said 18 were invalid leaving 113 bonafide signatures.

BEFORE GOING PUBLIC GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!

I KNOW YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE I WAS THEIR !!!!

TOO MANY PEOPLE SAY THINGS ABOUT THINGS THEY

KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE PERSONAL BUT IT SEEMS

TO ME ALOT ON HEAR JUST WANT TROUBLE.

IF THEIR IS THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT

WHAT HIS GOING ON GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR COMMITTEE MEMBER

NOT YOUR LOCAL IDIOT.ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2015 (TO ALL)

How were the signatures invalid?

and why would they put it in if there wasnt the required 100 names to start with must be using a jcb to shovel it under the carpet now , maby chucked them oot for bad spelling m8 to get it under the 100 ,, better than eastenders this lot

KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT.

If you were there what is the facts if you don't mind telling or you leaving us hanging on ????

and why would they put it in if there wasnt the required 100 names to start with must be using a jcb to shovel it under the carpet now , maby chucked them oot for bad spelling m8 to get it under the 100 ,, better than eastenders this lot

maybe they had not paid there dues yet rab ?????????????????????????/

KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT.

I take it that the officials will be writing to the members to inform them of their decisions and the reasons. Or will they just hope it goes away

I agree Jamie.Definitely enough signatures were sent in and plenty not even used yet if what I hear is correct. expletive remove , cant everyone see its the same old delay tactics by the SNFC.THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE SEASON STARTING THE MORE FANCIERS CANT BE BOTHERED WITH ANY POLITICS. I think its the last nail in the coffin for the SNFC if they don't address this situation asap.

I agree Jamie.Definitely enough signatures were sent in and plenty not even used yet if what I hear is correct. expletive remove , cant everyone see its the same old delay tactics by the SNFC.THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE SEASON STARTING THE MORE FANCIERS CANT BE BOTHERED WITH ANY POLITICS. I think its the last nail in the coffin for the SNFC if they don't address this situation asap.

Doesn't fill you with confidence does it

Dont think it'll be to do with their fees. Should still be members for a few months yet and they should sstill be members of shu at least til 1st March.

thot you had to be member of SNFC noT SHU tae sign for the egm you are a member till you resign but its a loop hole they could use that your not a paid up member :animatedpigeons:

Correct Del, seen all these delaying tactics before. They know in the end fanciers will switch off cause they cant be bothered with it nomore. Those tactics have been very successful in the past thats why they do it. Gives them longer to prepare and cover things up.

They can pull the wool over some of the fanciers, but not all of them. Fanciers should be firm and not switch off. No good turning a blind eye it will only encourage them. Stand up to them and dont let them away with things nomore!

Correct Del, seen all these delaying tactics before. They know in the end fanciers will switch off cause they cant be bothered with it nomore. Those tactics have been very successful in the past thats why they do it. Gives them longer to prepare and cover things up.

They can pull the wool over some of the fanciers, but not all of them. Fanciers should be firm and not switch off. No good turning a blind eye it will only encourage them. Stand up to them and dont let them away with things nomore!

Yip, spot on.

KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT.

I suggest you consult the secretary where you will learn that I am in fact CORRECT to the letter.