Yellow Racing Pigeons

andyyy

Hello all.

does anyone race yellow pigeons, If so. What breed are they?What distance do they fly?

I think i may want to try a pair proving that theres a decent breed out there that could win a race or at least try and win.

i dont just want them to lok pretty in my loft ;)

Hello all.

does anyone race yellow pigeons, If so. What breed are they?What distance do they fly?

I think i may want to try a pair proving that theres a decent breed out there that could win a race or at least try and win.

if you find any that just look pretty i would like a pair

inbox me if you have any please

Hello all.

Kirkpatricks would be the birds and Mark, Oldyellow on here is the man who has them.

Guest chad3646

i have this yellow hen she has bred some good birds,she will be for sale at doncaster 22nd november and is kirkpatrick,

are you sure it is a yellow hen ?

are you sure it is a yellow hen ?

Yellow isn't really yellow - LOL!!

yellows are red plus dilute. Recessive red plus dilute is recessive yellow. A yellow check is a red check plus dilute. Two reds can give you yellow daughters if the cockbird carries dilute. Two yellows will not give you any red offspring. A yellow cock to red hen will give you yellow daughters and red sons.

Yellow isn't really yellow - LOL!!

yellows are red plus dilute. Recessive red plus dilute is recessive yellow. A yellow check is a red check plus dilute. Two reds can give you yellow daughters if the cockbird carries dilute. Two yellows will not give you any red offspring. A yellow cock to red hen will give you yellow daughters and red sons.

having bred them for a number of years i am aware of how the colour yellow comes about.

My Brother in Law visited someone in Yorkshire and purchased Yellow Kirkpatricks and they were yellow. When I first saw them I thought they were like large canaries. No blinking use..LOL

how long ago was this? Do you have any contact details? Thanks in advance! Atb