LANARKSHIRE'S NEW PRESSIDENT

Guest Gareth Rankin
I think the race on 27th of june might be a problem /race marking friday night while maybe waiting on gold cup birds?strange?

Unfortunately this has been the case for about 5 years but to be fair it hasn't been a problem on the night mainly down to the fact that your racing from 550 miles, unless it's a blow home.

Cheers

Gareth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin
seems the king is dead and somebody else is claiming all the credit for the work he put in on the transport situation.

In case you didn't know the king died on the 16th of August 1977 and is sadly missed by many many people for his talented voice. ;D ;D and through the best of my knowledge he had nothing to do with the Lanarkshire transporter situation then past or present.

And sorry if it disapoints you but there is no credit to be claimed by anyone as there is none to be claimed by anyone as there is no quality transport in place. :( :(

Hi Andy

Alf will report you to Berlin Headquarters and you will be sent to the Russian front  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Homer 49

Congratulations on becoming the assistant controller

Homer you crack me up ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thanks Budgie and the rest of you who have complimented me on my work with the transportation, but the problem i have is that it will now get put on the back burner because the thought of spending money to some is a no go, even though each year that now goes by will cost the fedederation many many thousands per year extra with the haulage costs +.

Would like to wish the new officials well in there new posts, but would have to say that your comments are a little excessive when it comes to our ousted president V Hendry, although he lacks certain qualitys like us all he has in his time done a great job in running the federation with the best interests of it's members on a week to week basis and will go out of his way to make sure that the members will get there pigeons into a basket on a Friday and not cancelled as in previous regimes.

Your comment on disharmony might well be true but i prefer to look at it as "the shake up that was required for the interests of the members".

cheers

Gareth

it must not be allowed to be put on the back burner gareth this meeting was promised within two weeks only to discuss your proposals

as for vincy yes he made mistakes but he was voted in to replace people who thought they were irreplaceable at the time and would answer to know one hopefully this has changed

there has been freedom for the controllers to do there job without interference from officials

Homer you crack me up ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hi Alf

Very interested to hear the ex president publicly thank you for suppling all my posts regarding him for reading out at the AGM and after refusing me a right of

reply what can one say

You called me a" snake in the grass" for supply a copy of a letter to the SHU which you posted on PB

So hear we have you ALF copying my posts and giving them to Mr Hendry  YOU SNAKE IN THE GRASS and you a Moderator poor show from a

PB moderator

Homer 49

Guest redwhiteblue

Hi Alf

Very interested to hear the ex president publicly thank you for suppling all my posts regarding him for reading out at the AGM and after refusing me a right of

reply what can one say

You called me a" snake in the grass" for supply a copy of a letter to the SHU which you posted on PB

So hear we have you ALF copying my posts and giving them to Mr Hendry  YOU SNAKE IN THE GRASS and you a Moderator poor show from a

PB moderator

Homer 49

ALF IS GRASS BAG HAHA   YOU MAKE SICK

Hi Alf

reply what can one say

PB moderator

Homer 49

I did'nt have to copy any post's Homer as the ex president has been registered  on this site for a long time now and as you told me the last time when you named me in the e-mail which you sent to the SHU complaining about something i posted on here a friend asked you to send it to the SHU ::) Now your coming on here moaning about something which you yourself have already done but not just spoke to a friend about but went to the SHU to try and get someone in bother ::) ::)

Guest redwhiteblue

I have'nt heard patter like that since i was at at primary school 30 odd years ago ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

If people tend to act like children then they are going to get treated like them!!!! p.s. if i was at school with you i would have probably taken your sweets off you!!

Guest redwhiteblue

somehow i dont think so ;):P :P ;D ;D ;D

alfie, there is absolutfely no chance of that happening, i am not some old man that you can bully about on this site then when things don't go your way you remove peoples posts

alfie, there is absolutfely no chance of that happening, i am not some old man that you can bully about on this site then when things don't go your way you remove peoples posts

For a start i ain't no bully end of and i have hardly removed any posts from any member on the site yourself included so dont get where you are coming from at all.And was it not you yourself that referred to being a bully????