LANARKSHIRE'S NEW PRESSIDENT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the committee did not support vicey  and left him out in the cold,  as it was obvious they had there candidate picked from a long  long time

Nothing new there then bigda sounds like standard Lanarkshire Fed to "me" - perhaps Vincey's "Granny" was not the right age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest highmill boy

i wish all the best to mr g bain, mr j quinn and mr a eadie on their new posts ,and many thanks to mr i henderson for the hard work hes done for lanarkshire fed for many years,so lets move forwards to 2009 and wish everyone all the best

Guest redwhiteblue
clarkston joined the largest fed

ok lanarkshire lads there is nothing like licking your own balls when it comes to bragging rights you maybe are the biggest fed in scotland, what happens now if the midland pack in? will you take us all? i don't think so, what's going to happen to the boys on the east side of the west section of the snfc, i hope you realise what you have done here and split up a fed, can you boys not say no??     p.s. you have got the worse race controller in scotland 100 mile young bird racing, young bird national west section was won in slamannan, will you let us in now??

hopefully the meeting will be called very quickly to discuss the new transporters thought gareth had done some good work

hopefully in time for next season

why do they want to hold all that money in the bank they only need money to run the fed on a yearly basis

subscriptions

and a small fund for any emergency's is all they should need

Good work by Gareth he obviously put a lot time and thought into his proposals, but ive got to say i was dissapointed that the transport committee that has been meeting for two years could not offer any opinions with regard to making progress on this front.

Davie

Guest redwhiteblue
if we get our new transporters we will have no room sorry

looked like clarkston got in at the right time as for our race controller think the round of applause he received said it all

we ll see  

Good work by Gareth he obviously put a lot time and thought into his proposals, but ive got to say i was dissapointed that the transport committee that has been meeting for two years could not offer any opinions with regard to making progress on this front.

Davie

looked to me there is not the will from certain members to get a new transporter they look to be happy with the one we have

which is quite unbelievable

again a new haulage contractor is raising his price to transport us next year costing us even more money

ok lanarkshire lads there is nothing like licking your own balls when it comes to bragging rights you maybe are the biggest fed in scotland, what happens now if the midland pack in? will you take us all? i don't think so, what's going to happen to the boys on the east side of the west section of the snfc, i hope you realise what you have done here and split up a fed, can you boys not say no??     p.s. you have got the worse race controller in scotland 100 mile young bird racing, young bird national west section was won in slamannan, will you let us in now??

Jim is one of the best controllers in the game, if you had him maybe your YB lofts would not be empty at the end of the season, and as far as Slamannan is concerned thats almost in the East section.

Davie

Jim is one of the best controllers in the game, if you had him maybe your YB lofts would not be empty at the end of the season, and as far as Slamannan is concerned thats almost in the East section.

Davie

Tell that to all the members that lost birds in the snfc ybn.Persons involved were to busy discrediting the real national and let their own personal agenda come in front of their own pigeons welfare, :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/.

They did not give the doos a chance.

Tell that to all the members that lost birds in the snfc ybn.Persons involved were to busy discrediting the real national and let their own personal agenda come in front of their own pigeons welfare, :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/.

have you cracked an other bottle

not got a clue what your on about there are three controllers with the snfc

as for the young bird national i am sure jim convoyed the birds

snrpc had a poorer race with the birds failing to clear properly if my mind is correct

Congratulations

To all members who had the time to attend yesterdays Agm and who had the Vision and Foresight to Oust the previous President who done nothing but bring disharmony within the Fed in 2008.To all new Office Bearers lets strive for Harmony which will only come with Time and Patience.A special mention must go to Gareth for his Vision and presentation on the Transporter proposals which hopefully will come to fruition within the next few years.The Federation is also pleased (subject to the race programme being proposed by the Greastest Club in the Land S.N.F.C and being accepted)2009 Race Programme:-

Old Birds

18th April Kelso

25th April Otterburn

2nd May Hexham

9th May Ripon

16th May Wakefield 182mls

25th May Newark  230mls

30th May Leicester 252mls

6th June Wanstead Flats (snfc)

13th June Otterburn

20th June Eastbourne (snfc)

26th June Rennes/Alencon (snfc) Gold Cup

27th June Otterburn

3rd July Lille/Ypres/Falaise (snfc)

4th July Tours (snfc)

17th July Falaise (snfc)

Young Birds

25th July Kelso

1st August Kelso

8th August Otterburn

15th August Hexham

22nd August Weatherby

29th August Otterburn

12th Sept Leicester (snfc)

13th Off with Jock the lum on a cruise to either bum or drown our sorrows. ;)

With the best controller in the land and with the high number of pigeons left in 2008 hopefully a very enjoyable and succesful 2009 for all the boys in the West.

Yours in Sport

Budgie ;)

Guest Gareth Rankin
Congratulations

To all members who had the time to attend yesterdays Agm and who had the Vision and Foresight to Oust the previous President who done nothing but bring disharmony within the Fed in 2008.To all new Office Bearers lets strive for Harmony which will only come with Time and Patience.A special mention must go to Gareth for his Vision and presentation on the Transporter proposals which hopefully will come to fruition within the next few years.The Federation is also pleased (subject to the race programme being proposed by the Greastest Club in the Land S.N.F.C and being accepted)2009 Race Programme:-

Old Birds

18th April Kelso

25th April Otterburn

2nd May Hexham

9th May Ripon

16th May Wakefield 182mls

25th May Newark  230mls

30th May Leicester 252mls

6th June Wanstead Flats (snfc)

13th June Otterburn

20th June Eastbourne (snfc)

26th June Rennes/Alencon (snfc) Gold Cup

27th June Otterburn

3rd July Lille/Ypres/Falaise (snfc)

4th July Tours (snfc)

17th July Falaise (snfc)

Young Birds

25th July Kelso

1st August Kelso

8th August Otterburn

15th August Hexham

22nd August Weatherby

29th August Otterburn

12th Sept Leicester (snfc)

13th Off with Jock the lum on a cruise to either bum or drown our sorrows. ;)

With the best controller in the land and with the high number of pigeons left in 2008 hopefully a very enjoyable and succesful 2009 for all the boys in the West.

Yours in Sport

Budgie ;)

Thanks Budgie and the rest of you who have complimented me on my work with the transportation, but the problem i have is that it will now get put on the back burner because the thought of spending money to some is a no go, even though each year that now goes by will cost the fedederation many many thousands per year extra with the haulage costs +.

Would like to wish the new officials well in there new posts, but would have to say that your comments are a little excessive when it comes to our ousted president V Hendry, although he lacks certain qualitys like us all he has in his time done a great job in running the federation with the best interests of it's members on a week to week basis and will go out of his way to make sure that the members will get there pigeons into a basket on a Friday and not cancelled as in previous regimes.

Your comment on disharmony might well be true but i prefer to look at it as "the shake up that was required for the interests of the members".

cheers

Gareth