North Of Scotland First Yb Kirkcaldy

Its the last time i come wee dad davie :/ just been fined for not wearing a seatbelt as we wear leaving the carpark :@:@ didnt take the birds long to clear, behind the flats and away north

I think the race controller should pay your fine,if he had held the birds back for 30 minutes

you would have missed the police.

Hi Lee, not a good day for you re seatbelt fine!!!! Just to say this is only our 2nd race ever!!! really appreciate your utube film as we have never seen one yet and our 14 birds were there somewhere. Many thanks, hope you've got a winning lotto on tonight to cover the fine.

aha ill need to win the lotto jim £100 it cost me :( never mind ill have to be quicker next time ahaha :(:(

good stuff Lee.

How much did they fine ye?

too much ally they must have gotten up the wrong side of the bed cause they stung me with a £hundred ticket :crying: :crying:

I think the race controller should pay your fine,if he had held the birds back for 30 minutes

you would have missed the police.

ahahahaa i should'v just went back to sleep and stayed in the bed harry

Hi Lee, not a good day for you re seatbelt fine!!!! Just to say this is only our 2nd race ever!!! really appreciate your utube film as we have never seen one yet and our 14 birds were there somewhere. Many thanks, hope you've got a winning lotto on tonight to cover the fine.

if all your fed members chipped in a £1 each that would paye your fine small price to payefor your video to show them there birds being libbed . Dont hawd you breath for many pounds though . Copper wire was invented by 2 north east lads fighting over a pennie lol and George Duncan once dropped a pennie and it hit him on the back of the head when he went to pick it up lol.

if all your fed members chipped in a £1 each that would paye your fine small price to payefor your video to show them there birds being libbed . Dont hawd you breath for many pounds though . Copper wire was invented by 2 north east lads fighting over a pennie lol and George Duncan once dropped a pennie and it hit him on the back of the head when he went to pick it up lol.

spot on Rab looks like u hit the penny on the heed

[/quoteTHATS A DOWNRIGHT LIE!! I ALWAYS CATCH THEM BEFORE THEY HIT THE GROUND, MY £10 POOLS WIN THIS WEEK CHIPPED IN AS WELL

Hi allan i wasn't looking for donations nor asking for them i don't expect anyone to pay for my mistake i simply replied (jokingly) that i wasnt going back to kirkcaldy after being fined :) :)

Lee

yes I know u was not but in this day and age not a 1 man job so think fed should pay it but only my opinion

really nice of you lads but honestly there's no need, my own fault really i should have had the belt on quicker ahaha

Good o ye to go wee the old man, am in too, but it will be money from my own pocket not pool money taken from an unfortunate fellow club member, who is not bitter at all honest! :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

:D

Good o ye to go wee the old man, am in too, but it will be money from my own pocket not pool money taken from an unfortunate fellow club member, who is not bitter at all honest! :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

pmsl

Hi allan i wasn't looking for donations nor asking for them i don't expect anyone to pay for my mistake i simply replied (jokingly) that i wasnt going back to kirkcaldy after being fined :) :)

Lee

lee, we were delighted to help, dave and you would help anybody, your good ambassadors for our fed regards john

Lee

You doo a great job for the FED, don't think you will have any problems on the fine being paid, oh, but mind don't be caught again. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Hey, did your passport get stampemd, :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

You and the the auld fella dae a grand job for the FED owe the NE. :animatedpigeons:

Lee

Everybody knows you were not looking for anything, I for one enjoyed the video and appreciate you taking the time and effort, I think we have all had an experience like yours, mine was at the Blackpool show, we left our hotel on Sunday morning and I parked as near to the Winter Gardens as possible, then spent a few last hours at the show trying to pick up some bargains before we headed up the road. When we came out, the car had a big feckin yellow clamp on the front wheel!!!!!

Everybody knows you were not looking for anything, I for one enjoyed the video and appreciate you taking the time and effort, I think we have all had an experience like yours, mine was at the Blackpool show, we left our hotel on Sunday morning and I parked as near to the Winter Gardens as possible, then spent a few last hours at the show trying to pick up some bargains before we headed up the road. When we came out, the car had a big feckin yellow clamp on the front wheel!!!!!

does being inbred not entitle you to a parking permit :crying: :crying: :crying:

Lee

dinnae joke aboot it. theres no many folk go tae kirkoddy twice lol