Lofts Burned Out

chris vasey

i am sorry to report that the lofts of eric harris of liverton mines were burned to the ground last night, to say eric is devasted is an understatement, eric has only been back in the sport for 3 years and had just rung all his babies in the nest, , i would like to ask if anyone can help with anything, he has lost all his race birds stock etc and his lofts,, the main thing if anyone can help is in the way of building new lofts , i am sure there will be plenty of offers for ybs etc, but the loft is of utmost importance.. a few of us can build him a loft if we have the materials, there is no shortage of labour just the materials etc, any help would be appreciated , if any one could contribute you can contact eric on 07866670049,or contact me via pm . thanks in advance!!

i am sorry to report that the lofts of eric harris of liverton mines were burned to the ground last night, to say eric is devasted is an understatement, eric has only been back in the sport for 3 years and had just rung all his babies in the nest, , i would like to ask if anyone can help with anything, he has lost all his race birds stock etc and his lofts,, the main thing if anyone can help is in the way of building new lofts , i am sure there will be plenty of offers for ybs etc, but the loft is of utmost importance.. a few of us can build him a loft if we have the materials, there is no shortage of labour just the materials etc, any help would be appreciated , if any one could contribute you can contact eric on 07866670049,or contact me via pm . thanks in advance!!

chris send Ian Mckay on here a pm the site has a fund for this sort of thing i,m sure they would help with a donation to help buy materials for new lofts

i have a 10ft x 6ft loft i bought from blakes, in 2008. its in good condition and eric can have it free of charge, if can be collected, from liverpool. i can have it taken down and ready, if any good.

i have a 10ft x 6ft loft i bought from blakes, in 2008. its in good condition and eric can have it free of charge, if can be collected, from liverpool. i can have it taken down and ready, if any good.

Great offer Coey, that should help him get up and running again.