Dna Test

philg50

Who thinks that pigeon fowk who offer birds for sale on sites should have to provide DNA certificates along with birds for sale to weed out the rubbish .I think they have to free a hand ,if they are just a doo they are not worth more than say £30 ,If they say they are of special stuff they should have to prove it ,price of doos are getting out of hand IMO !!

Who thinks that pigeon fowk who offer birds for sale on sites should have to provide DNA certificates along with birds for sale to weed out the rubbish .I think they have to free a hand ,if they are just a doo they are not worth more than say £30 ,If they say they are of special stuff they should have to prove it ,price of doos are getting out of hand IMO !!

think your right in what you say and why shouldnt they after all it could be anything that they are selling and wont be the first or last ither ,good post :animatedpigeons:

Nonsense.....pure and utter nonsense.

Having a DNA Cert disna guarantee the Doo will breed ye anything onyway !(if for stock) so whats the point ! If ye dina like the Price or ye think theres something dodgy with the seller ! DONT PAY IT ! Simple !!

Guest homestead

the cost of the pigeon would have to include the price of the test so a £35 pigeon could cost £125 ?? some birds can win and cant reproduce... i cant see it happening