Times & Returns Saturday 24 Th August

Darnaway

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart a would say doos coming home way pink wattles and others wet its a lot to do with the weather Ayrshire Feds taking a tanking at the moment

Ricky , the weather was For one great at lib site , great at consett. Great at Hexham. Great t Moffat great at home end what more can we do ? Ps all in roughly the line of flight , so do u lib or not ? , conveyer tells me that although he hit a few light showers on way home there was nothing to stop pigeons in his opinion and he's been doing this for years , ask big Gavin about the Ayrshire lorry,s way home. Maybe a different story who knows ?

10/16 at ours

Naw bad Vincent not great either ,but getting there mate . Wullie away out yet ?

U want to race control next week big man ? Phone Mathew , and he will tell u what he told me , he traveled home today and although he hit an odd light shower ,there was nothing to stop pigeons ? Ask him yersel

No am just saying they were wet a wouldl not take the job and a take ma hat off to u for doing it a dont think percy done it as ayrshire has it bad aswell

No am just saying they were wet a wouldl not take the job and a take ma hat off to u for doing it a dont think percy done it as ayrshire has it bad aswell

Ok big man have had enough of some a holes , all day , and if you don't think Percy could do this to a convoy ask mike curry. From Moffat , oh and ayshire was up right behind us. 12.15. At sedgefield. Ok some hit a shower was that not in the forecast ? So we are to be called the sunshine mob ? , hope you get more home pal good luck .

Ok big man have had enough of some a holes , all day , and if you don't think Percy could do this to a convoy ask mike curry. From Moffat , oh and ayshire was up right behind us. 12.15. At sedgefield. Ok some hit a shower was that not in the forecast ? So we are to be called the sunshine mob ? , hope you get more home pal good luck .

Am not getting at u 1 bit if a thought it was that bad a would not off sent and a hope a get more atlast count from ma uncle malcolm a had 16

The weather in Moffat and the surrounding high hills has been excellent this afternoon really warm when the sun was out visibility first class best day by far that we have had this week good luck with your returns .

heavy cloud cover at lib site could be a problem,

Ok then so my conveyer is lying ? And dundees is and Ayrshires is as well , sun breaking through with great visibility ?

The weather in Moffat and the surrounding high hills has been excellent this afternoon really warm when the sun was out visibility first class best day by far that we have had this week good luck with your returns .

Thanks mike .

I live about 8 mile from concert,I work night shift so i did not get up till 11 45 my friend from Dundee phoned to ask about the weather and yes the visibility was fine but there was not a break in the cloud, it was full cover i then asked my other half what time it stopped raining she said tenish,I wished my friend all the best for today and told him to let me know how they got on,the result was a disaster,at our basketing tonight another member of our club was at concert working and he said he would not of libed the birds,ask ovy on here what the weather was like he lives a stones throw from concert,i can asure you it was full cloud cover at 11 45 hope the birds turn in off to work atb.

I live about 8 mile from concert,I work night shift so i did not get up till 11 45 my friend from Dundee phoned to ask about the weather and yes the visibility was fine but there was not a break in the cloud, it was full cover i then asked my other half what time it stopped raining she said tenish,I wished my friend all the best for today and told him to let me know how they got on,the result was a disaster,at our basketing tonight another member of our club was at concert working and he said he would not of libed the birds,ask ovy on here what the weather was like he lives a stones throw from concert,i can asure you it was full cloud cover at 11 45 hope the birds turn in off to work atb.

We were at aycliffe mate , but the Dundee race controller told me that his conveyer said it was high broken cloud with sun trying to break through , I can only go with what I'm told mate ,thanks anyway , the Dundee race controller is on here JSD. Tell him what you told me thanks they were at concett

Right then Andrew what's to blame ?

a think thats the wrong question its not whos to blame its whats to blame

but to be honest we will never know what actually caused it after libberation could have been lots of things outwith any ones control .

This is our 7th race and returns on last 6 was great. Stuart your doing a great job the weather was fine the day so I can't see how your to blame. I'm at 8 out of 11

Thanks mate decent returns in what seems to be a nightmare of a race .

a think thats the wrong question its not whos to blame its whats to blame

but to be honest we will never know what actually caused it after libberation could have been lots of things outwith any ones control .

Can u naw read rab ,expletive remove you said I can't read , I asked him WHAT caused it ?

hope you get them through lads im not like some on here wanting to see feds get hammerd we could get the same tomorow so lets not get to cocky no race controller wants a bad race guys think how they guys feel the jobs there for anyone who wants to give it a go it will neaver be me its a brave man that takes it have a bad one and they want to hang ye

There was a reason quite a few feds never went today enough to put basketting back 24 hours the weather wasn't the best with a large band of rain across country ......thankfully it looks like D.Young made the correct decision FOR OUR FED .

I would not take a controllers job on for all the tea in china...I don't have big enough shoulders to take the flack for probably the most thankless job on gods great earth