Snfc Maidstone Tuesday 25th June

sapper756

I work back shift and because of the txt I got from the fed I changed my rest day from Tuesday to Monday I will be working tomorrow so won't know how the race is going but if I get my doo Wednesday would be good for me .

If any of the guys in Blantyre are stuck for clock checking give me a call :animatedpigeons:

Great offer mate, I had to get tomorrow off noo I'm working Saturday :emoticon-0179-headbang: Take er yer life these doos lol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm lucky enough to time in, I need someone wi a helicopter to get me from Shettleston to Musselburgh in ma half hour lunch break to get ma clock struck off, 120 mile round trip. Canny take time off incase some folks GIROS are short the following week!!! :animatedpigeons:

If i'm lucky enough to time in, I need someone wi a helicopter to get me from Shettleston to Musselburgh in ma half hour lunch break to get ma clock struck off, 120 mile round trip. Canny take time off incase some folks GIROS are short the following week!!! :animatedpigeons:

There must be some boy who will take your clock andy.? :partick-thistle-Crest:

theres a chance i might see my doos come home!! im back on wed so 1 more holdover and i will be racing them up the road

watch percie dosent get a hold of ye

there will be a few, worried about how many turns there emoticon-0138-thinking.gif STB got and is the car battery holding its chargeemoticon-0138-thinking.gif

The car battery is charged and ready and waiting lol so if the birds are up tomorrow which am sure they will.be what time do you think they do it in

The car battery is charged and ready and waiting lol so if the birds are up tomorrow which am sure they will.be what time do you think they do it in

all the best martin m8 9 - 10 hour s :emoticon-0167-beer:

Guest bigda

9 hours- 40 into the west emoticon-0123-party.gif

Guest Gareth Rankin

8 hours to East section

Just over 7 hours to the South section

with the first in the west somewhere between 8 1/2 to 9 hours.