Snfc Maidstone Tuesday 25th June

sapper756

wot happens if the doos are up tommorow as some guys with ets wont be able to take them out for hours to go mark for gold cup a they could mis there timmers from maidstone , looking unlikly i will be going to alemcon now either as only have one clock and its set for maidstone

There u are the gold cup losing birds already because of inland. Races . How any more like u rab ? Ps if u need a loan of a clock I have an stb quartz spare and an stb wind up spare ?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wot happens if the doos are up tommorow as some guys with ets wont be able to take them out for hours to go mark for gold cup a they could mis there timmers from maidstone , looking unlikly i will be going to alemcon now either as only have one clock and its set for maidstone

Would ets not cover more than one race? Also a lot of fanciers on manual will have 2 clocks set for Maidstone! Can't see many fanciers sitting with 3-4 manual clocks! Anyone local to me needing a clock for national are welcome to a loan of mines

Guest Gareth Rankin

Love it to be lanarkshires but can the commitee go against what was passed before they go to the gold cup in wicker baskets be interesting to find out

Its been said on more than one occasion before now Stevie, but that vote was just for that one race. I've been on SNFC committees that have contacted an organisation about the use of their Geraldy, only to be declined.

Would ets not cover more than one race? Also a lot of fanciers on manual will have 2 clocks set for Maidstone! Can't see many fanciers sitting with 3-4 manual clocks! Anyone local to me needing a clock for national are welcome to a loan of mines

some systems do clock but some dont bricon dont clock unless you have bouth the bricon extra to go with it , also i dont think taurus clocks as you have to take your clock with you to mark and its conneted to the pads

some systems do clock but some dont bricon dont clock unless you have bouth the bricon extra to go with it , also i dont think taurus clocks as you have to take your clock with you to mark and its conneted to the pads

Thanks for info, I am unikon and was sure I can clock away even tho pocket clocks out

Guest Gareth Rankin

True about the Tauris system, unless you have the memory module, i have it but most of my club mates who use Tauris dont.

Hope that the Newhouse marking can get put back from 5-8 to 7-10pm. With a 6-7am liberation this would then give extra time for fanciers to get birds from the race, then go with their pigeons to the most important race of the year in Scotland.

Thanks for info, I am unikon and was sure I can clock away even tho pocket clocks out

You can, as long as you've had your base station on and put the clock in it, then the base station holds the Maidstone race. You can take your clock to get marked for another race and your base station will time in any Maidstone birds that come. When you come back, you put your clock in again and it uploads your birds timed. Unikon clocks can do 5 races and a trainer at the same time.

Naw they will come right over your Tokyo dookit, pmsfl. You don't even blush being in section E, you and Elliot lol. The Lanarkshire doos must be coming onto there old route Tam, or you would be in lol.

am just an avereg club racer who has the odd pop at national races with some verey good results and some not so good but as for Mr Elliot now your talking about a man with one of the best records a the top of the SNFC racing year in year out you dont have to look back 10 years to find his results whare all the so caled natonal men who are only intereted in nationls races have under achieved for years hopeing something pops up to get thare name back on the result pmsl

Guest bigda

There u are the gold cup losing birds already because of inland. Races . How any more like u rab ? Ps if u need a loan of a clock I have an stb quartz spare and an stb wind up spare ?

will Glasgow, give up there trucks for the big national, is there any Nat men out there going to ask why they have 130k spare in the bank it could get you 2 geraldys, ps if you want a trailer there is one sitting in a field at the border come to think about it the lanarkshire used to have 3 trailers never heard if they got sold, oh well a suppose it will show up in the accounts at the next agm.animatedpigeons.gif

Guest Gareth Rankin

That's twice I've asked what lorry will be taking the gold cup birds ,I will be sending two ,but would like to know what lorry anyone ? Maybe just wait 24 hrs and send them to Reims .

If Modern transporters are not to be used then it must be the North west vehicle.

Guest bigda

laugh.gif

Whaur are 3000 doos comin frae ?????????.

sorry peter just as i thought, only a handful of doos going again TO the premiere race

looks like the tail wagging the dog,emoticon-0136-giggle.gif its days are numbered inland races are better supported now days. Geraldy do a 12 crate, for about £6,000 will the big Nat be the first to order one DO you Think emoticon-0126-nerd.giflaugh.gif