Lanarkshire Federation Training

Guest Gareth Rankin

Peter i sent 17 cocks that have been at every toss with the fed and got them all but put in 8 hens for their 1st shift and have 3 missing tonight maybe my own fault as the hens were a lot heavier than the cocks but hopefully turn up in the morning???

Hello big man your still a scary m/ ficker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only interested in the returns to-day Gareth as it only hit 5c with the Hygrometer on 85% at mid-day. Still no training weather for me.

peter we,ve had 7 training tosses and had 100% returns and we,ve been training in 4/5c at the beginning of the week. cheers B) B) :egyptian:

Hope so too Alf, I have always been a bit patient at this time of the year. By the way Alf seperated them on Monday and it was only to-day their wing pattern changed and are back up to about 2 hours free flying.

I hope so too mate i have a daughter of my Alencon timer missing and a granddaugther of 4th open Fontaney missing aswell but hey sh** happens :emoticon-0179-headbang:

another geat toss todaywith john king and hugh martin 22 mins and all togethere again late breds doing fine ive had nine tosses and not lost any yet but that can all change big hugh does not take any chances with them and thats the way i like it plenty time yet well done hugh

Is that Hugh from Cambuslang Walter?

Is that Hugh from Cambuslang Walter?

no george this man used to fly in shots and was one of the best flyers in the fed he stays in motherwell now and helps my old pal john king and drives johns van a real good guy and one you can learn from m8 as he has done it all from 60 to 500 miles and is a great help to john who is 80 and another great doo man and an old gentleman i could listen to them both all day

Guest TAMMY_1

When and at what time are the next training stints taking place.

Training by Lanarkshire for the following few days will be -

Thursday - Elsrickle

Friday - Elsrickle

Saturday - Elsrickle

Sunday - Elsrickle

Monday - Thursday, at this stage the Transporter will move on to the Meldons with possibly a Cardrona around Wed/Thur

no george this man used to fly in shots and was one of the best flyers in the fed he stays in motherwell now and helps my old pal john king and drives johns van a real good guy and one you can learn from m8 as he has done it all from 60 to 500 miles and is a great help to john who is 80 and another great doo man and an old gentleman i could listen to them both all day

spot on about Hugh Martin top top fancier fed and national racing Hugh has won from everywhere. :partick-thistle-Crest:;)