Who'S Training Today?

peter2010

Waiting another week had them away already but it's bitter out there didn't even want to loft fly today so in they came. Next week temps jump massively and nice southerly winds, why rush the season is long and first week this weekend is a 80miler only a training toss really, not risking channel team for a baby race in these conditions.

Waiting another week had them away already but it's bitter out there didn't even want to loft fly today so in they came. Next week temps jump massively and nice southerly winds, why rush the season is long and first week this weekend is a 80miler only a training toss really, not risking channel team for a baby race in these conditions.

spot on

Guest chad3646

only an 80 miler if they are not fit it will be like 300 miler

i have heard it all before, then they wonder where there pigeons are

the hawk,s got them, they have hit wires any old excuse

Got an extra fortnight to train mine, put the racing back two weeks, missing the first two planned races. On a better note, my babies were fluttering around the garden this morning and a pigeon racing through, dropped like a stone into the garden and it was a baby I had lost first time up 6 days ago.

Got an extra fortnight to train mine, put the racing back two weeks, missing the first two planned races. On a better note, my babies were fluttering around the garden this morning and a pigeon racing through, dropped like a stone into the garden and it was a baby I had lost first time up 6 days ago.

:emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0140-rofl:

good stuff , you wont lose that one in a hurry now :animatedpigeons: