• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here u should be beatin us in east winds mmmm

hows it going delboys puppet

is that you or yer uglee twin postin, for got yer booth ugleeeee :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

I have come to the conclusion that it wouldnt matter where the committee decided to go it would not suit some folk, makes you wonder why the *expletive removed* you give up your time to go to meetings, make decisions then get slated for every thing that somebody or their uncle doe not like. Might just chuck it and race my doos, then come on here and blame everyone bar myself for the bad results and horrendous losses, time some of you who do all the typing got off your butts and done something for the good of the national instead of slating those who try.

Guest bigda

you cannpt take the pigeons to a site that is not fit for purpose people need to do there homework before picking lib sites

a thought that what you pay the secretaries for they go to every site take notes then report back did they not go and visit sunny Ypres or is it to cold to go to the inland

I have come to the conclusion that it wouldnt matter where the committee decided to go it would not suit some folk, makes you wonder why the *expletive removed* you give up your time to go to meetings, make decisions then get slated for every thing that somebody or their uncle doe not like. Might just chuck it and race my doos, then come on here and blame everyone bar myself for the bad results and horrendous losses, time some of you who do all the typing got off your butts and done something for the good of the national instead of slating those who try.

You hit the Nail on the Head there m8

Spot on,

:emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

nobody is slateing the committee all that is being asked is they do there homework first regarding lib sites as all rpra sites are not suitable for large liberations. the rpra really needs to update all there lib sites because they still have sites on there lists that are no longer available

why do the snfc or shu no have a list of suitable sites available as the rpra are so far behind with their updating process?

i dont think the shu would have any jurastiction as to where and when they could liberate in england only the rpra would have that i would have thought its them that licenses the sites for use is it not

i do not think any scottish non rpra feds contact the rpra or pay site fees for the privelige. so why would the rpra have anything to do with their requirements or queriies re rpra sites.

Aberdeen Fed book and pay site fees through the RPRA,thought all Scottish Fed did this.

i do not think any scottish non rpra feds contact the rpra or pay site fees for the privelige. so why would the rpra have anything to do with their requirements or queriies re rpra sites.

Hi

Well Lanarkshire do for every site that the RPRA supplies us

with a license

Example Appleby is £75.00 per lorry

Cheers

Homer 49