Blackpool Plans

sapper756

This time next week, a lot of Basics members will be settling in at Blackpoolhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0123-party.gif

So what are you planning to do over the Blackpool weekend? which sale if any are you looking to attend?

This year I get to Blackpool very early on Friday morning, hoping the rooms ready to get shut eye for couple of hours, then go down to winter gardens to purchase show tickets. I will be attending an auction but I'm not going to buy anything but it will be the Entire Clearance of the Gevaert Van Schoorise and Andre Diereck Birds. Then it will be down to the Viking for the best show in Blackpool, depending how long the helmshore bar stays open I will be in there to early hours.

Saturday bit of breakie, pop in and out of the show to keep the other half happy but will stay in our hotel all night apart from watching the big money some of the auctions make. Sunday breakie go show purchase my bits on my list and get ready for the journey home.

Sitting praying I get ticket in the show pen all Friday night with a few beers

Down winter Gardens on Sat morning and see the results. Go buy bits and bobs then back to hotel for dinner and a few beers again

Sunday just waiting around till birds out pens 2.30 and then off home

Just been informed that our Hotel is being refurbished so we have been moved to Tiffany,s which is only next door at no extra charge. I,ll be at a few sales but will be in the bar at the show from 11am both days, if past experiences are anything to go by.

Doon thursday morning dropp oor gear in the room then oot for a few beers and a walk if it's dry Hotel and apartments club on thursday night(usually always a good night with a singer or 2 and a comedian on) and the club is only a couple of mins walk fae oor hotel friday night usually brunswick club but we'll be meeting some of our pals on friday afternoon so i'll see how it goes :emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0167-beer: saturday show then oot for something to eat but the most important thing i hope is we have a good weekend and enjoy ourselves :emoticon-0157-sun:

Usually arrive just after mid day on Friday, get settled into the hotel room then head out for a wee walk. Out for something to eat at night, usually followed by attending an auction.

Saturday, up early and off to the show, going to the Blackpool v Cardiff game at night, find somewhere for a meal then back to the hotel for a few beers.http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0167-beer.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0167-beer.gif

Sunday another early visit to the show for a last look around, then head back up the road home.