Snfc Region Changes

Guest stb-

maybe get a few national fanciers who dont normally go sending! :partick-thistle-Crest:

yes john hopefully it might encourage a few more to try it .

and maby create more interest in the longer ones :emoticon-0167-beer:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A think you've hurted his feelings ,bigda's off

He will be back, always does, probably away to research some other subject that nobody except him understands when he posts it on here to enlighten the underdogs and the pilgrims .

DIFFERENT TOPIC BUT I WOULD PAY THE £10 TO SEND TO YPRES BUT AINT PAYING £30 TO GO TO ONE RACE,DO I HAVE A POINT.????????????????????

vinny spit it oot what are ye on aboot do you mean you dont want to paye full membership ?? is it only ypres you want to send too ??

Ma self included John, that's if what i have in mind for it lasts that long into the season!!

lets hope we can all be at it john,Gareth and family have put up a lovely trophy in Georges memory for 1st west section with the first name on it being top distance fancier Jock Alston. :) :)

Aye a tenner tae send tae wan race seems fair to me

some times i have not been to any races but i still paye my fees , paye yer 30 quid ya miserable wee git :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Soon be getting diplomas for entering lowering the standards will turn it into a Micky mouse club.

i am not so sure Jock 1/10 at the rest of the channel races is harder than all of most other uk national organisations,but yes 1/5 over 600miles undecided we will have to wait and see. :) :)

i am not so sure Jock 1/10 at the rest of the channel races is harder than all of most other uk national organisations,but yes 1/5 over 600miles undecided we will have to wait and see. :) :)

i went for the one in 10 as just cant see what lowering the goal post does really apart from lowering standards jmo

should have never been lowered it to 1/5. at 600ml. hope the same happens when the north section reach 600ml also at the other channel races.

or it it only count in central scotland

John i have always been against lowering the standards in the National i argued strongly against bringing it down from 1 in 15 when i was on the committee, when i saw the late Davie Angus's performances 130 odd diplomas when it was 1 in 15 and only two races for most of his career thats kind of standards that made it a great club.

A think you've hurted his feelings ,bigda's off

to put you all in the right frame of mind here billy bilsland will take at least 6 tickets per race from the nat men and to add the other 6 3 years later after the one loft race is over the use of that dooket will be for nat flying, from bills pal in mr holland who in turn if he gets his house built there, or race from a caravan will nail the national as i have said before these guys have 2 eyed jacks i was just making sure you

heard it here first. bigda always 2 step ahead as is

DIFFERENT TOPIC BUT I WOULD PAY THE £10 TO SEND TO YPRES BUT AINT PAYING £30 TO GO TO ONE RACE,DO I HAVE A POINT.????????????????????

yes vinny just join on the day pay a tenner then you get 2 races ypres and young bird race save a £10

to put you all in the right frame of mind here billy bilsland will take at least 6 tickets per race from the nat men and to add the other 6 3 years later after the one loft race is over the use of that dooket will be for nat flying, from bills pal in mr holland who in turn if he gets his house built there, or race from a caravan will nail the national as i have said before these guys have 2 eyed jacks i was just making sure you

It has still not been decided if the SNFC are taking the one loft race, seems like the organisers are assuming they can just come along and jump on the bandwagon, well mibe no happen, Henrik here for the underdog, who just happens to be a member of the SNFC as well.

It has still not been decided if the SNFC are taking the one loft race, seems like the organisers are assuming they can just come along and jump on the bandwagon, well mibe no happen, Henrik here for the underdog, who just happens to be a member of the SNFC as well.

Im sure there going to maidstone with the UNC bobby , and by the way who told you that you could post this, sit doon till yer telt tae stand :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

wrong there will only be the amount of positions there pro rata to birds sent at 1 in 10 from his sect , wont make a jot to anyone elsewhere. STB hear keeping the pilgrims father right :emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0140-rofl: your giving the pilgrims a bum stear :001:

Sit doon Bobby sit doon :lol: :lol: :lol:

fpmsl ave seen it aw efter that :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: twice tae :emoticon-0140-rofl:

that would be another threat, but that i did not include Mr bisland will give you all enough to think about before his pal adds to your hardship

wrong there will only be the amount of positions there pro rata to birds sent at 1 in 10 from his sect , wont make a jot to anyone elsewhere. STB hear keeping the pilgrims father right your giving the pilgrims a bum stear

fpmsl ave seen it aw efter that twice tae

no by the year 2015, there will be a new flyer a mr holland from the one loft race fame, he will take care of the young bird national races on his own right by wining it and his pal billy, will mop up anything left you have been warned

they have the fastest 2 eyed jacks this side of the border

and you hill billys all know as yous are glad they have left the area are yous trying to cut the guys out of open places already

no by the year 2015, there will be a new flyer a mr holland from the one loft race fame, he will take care of the young bird national races on his own right by wining it and his pal billy, will mop up anything left you have been warned

they have the fastest 2 eyed jacks this side of the border

and you hill billys all know as yous are glad they have left the area are yous trying to cut the guys out of open places already

and i will be wishing the 2 billys well if thats what they chose to do ,

booth good doomen :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: they will no doubt leave there mark :emoticon-0140-rofl:

and i will be wishing the 2 billy's well if that's what they chose to do ,

booth good doomen they will no doubt leave there mark

yes you are right Rab, this in no kid on here this will prove a point to all and this is before the first race of the year, any one that don't believe this better start believing theses guys have raced in the hardest place to win racing pigeons

and these birds that they have will eat up the miles in front of them and it will be like a training toss to there birds, ill give you a tip on the east coast if you want to beat these guys get new doos in as they will run riot .

bobby they must be allowed two fly there birds with the snfc this already happened with one loft race at east calder the same rule must apply end off