Rosewell Homing Club Open Show

b.massey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry I never got a chance to have a wee crack with people. We like the show to be quickly done so guys dont hang round. So doing all the tickets and so on so hopefully all had fun

I want to make one apology(Not our fault)

The Bar was supposed to be open from 11am. How ever the lady in charge has been unwell and forgot to arrange the barman!

Not ideal guys and sorry

Sorry I never got a chance to have a wee crack with people. We like the show to be quickly done so guys dont hang round. So doing all the tickets and so on so hopefully all had fun

I want to make one apology(Not our fault)

The Bar was supposed to be open from 11am. How ever the lady in charge has been unwell and forgot to arrange the barman!

Not ideal guys and sorry

it was a good day brian and well run well done to that made it happen

had an enjoyable time judging today thanks to brian for asking me was good to meet all the other judges and some of the lads/lassies showing and have a wee natter,well done to all the principle winners Mackie&Knox,E&N Yule,Brian Massey and Carrie Winter and of course all the other ticket winners the birds on the winners row were a credit to their owners well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:

• 1 month later...

Spit it out John, explain yersel lol.

dont want to spoil the thread del as a lot of work goes into the setting up of these open shows and well done to the workers,but on looking at the images imo not that many racers involved but credit to the owners on some very well turned out birds. :)

dont blame the doo/s BLAME THE JUDGE , but like the rest on here yous wont doo that

I partly agree with ye, the judges should be expected to pick out the dipped birds but at the same time, the guys entering these birds are basically cheating because they are saying their birds are something they are not.Ive decided like many others, I wont be entering any birds in the big shows again, ill stick to the local shows that have definate racers in them and to be honest, have a better standard of pigeon than the big shows.