Rosewell Homing Club Open Show

b.massey

I partly agree with ye, the judges should be expected to pick out the dipped birds but at the same time, the guys entering these birds are basically cheating because they are saying their birds are something they are not.Ive decided like many others, I wont be entering any birds in the big shows again, ill stick to the local shows that have definate racers in them and to be honest, have a better standard of pigeon than the big shows.

like you said its down 2 the judge thats his choice so you should be getting into them ? but like s b says its these birds that make up the numbers in the shows ,simple pick judges that pick racers

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like you said its down 2 the judge thats his choice so you should be getting into them ? but like s b says its these birds that make up the numbers in the shows ,simple pick judges that pick racers

These birds bring the numbers to the shows but they are also the reason for nobody entering the REAL doos nowadays so you have a catch 22.Its easily solved, have dipped classes.

These birds bring the numbers to the shows but they are also the reason for nobody entering the REAL doos nowadays so you have a catch 22.Its easily solved, have dipped classes.

face up two it its the judge that picks them and its his choice , tc on here put the cheq cock up that win best in show and in his word its a SHOW ,

I partly agree with ye, the judges should be expected to pick out the dipped birds but at the same time, the guys entering these birds are basically cheating because they are saying their birds are something they are not.Ive decided like many others, I wont be entering any birds in the big shows again, ill stick to the local shows that have definate racers in them and to be honest, have a better standard of pigeon than the big shows.

i think you have spoken for all racing fanciers who like to show with the above statement

Not fair on the judge they should enjoy there day out judging 100% racing pigeons

i think you have spoken for all racing fanciers who like to show with the above statement

We all know the problem Donald but pigeon men would rather bury there heads in the sand and say fek all.I used to enjoy the big shows but will no longer take part as even the 400 mile classes now have dodgy doos entered.

We all know the problem Donald but pigeon men would rather bury there heads in the sand and say fek all.I used to enjoy the big shows but will no longer take part as even the 400 mile classes now have dodgy doos entered.

Some cracking doos winning at the local shows but cant blame these guys for not taking them to the big shows these guys with dipped doos in there desparation to win have destroyed the big shows for the good racing fancier who are now all enjoying there local show when they should be going to the big shows to compete against other racing fanciers from other areas and get the credit they are due

Everyone that's moaning on here was not even at the show! So shy you crying!! Wee fact here! All shows where people that get the dipped shows entered in all shows are....

SHU. 707 birds

Rosewell 366 birds

Clydesdale 453 birds

Fife. 459 birds

Lawhill. 491 birds

Fauldhouse was the one everyone decided to leave it and 79 entries! Think charlie smillie and the fauldhouse guys now know who they'd rather have coming paying there £1's!!

Better you's start your own major show up and do your bit for charity and I promise we will stay away and I'll wish you's all the best

Everyone that's moaning on here was not even at the show! So shy you crying!! Wee fact here! All shows where people that get the dipped shows entered in all shows are....

SHU. 707 birds

Rosewell 366 birds

Clydesdale 453 birds

Fife. 459 birds

Lawhill. 491 birds

Fauldhouse was the one everyone decided to leave it and 79 entries! Think charlie smillie and the fauldhouse guys now know who they'd rather have coming paying there £1's!!

Better you's start your own major show up and do your bit for charity and I promise we will stay away and I'll wish you's all the best

I entered 5 birds in the SHU show and won 3rd and 5th, so 2/5 won prizes but wont be back unless things get back to how they used to be.

I entered 5 birds in the SHU show and won 3rd and 5th, so 2/5 won prizes but wont be back unless things get back to how they used to be.

there was worse than dipped doo.s at the shu show and never said a word

its you thats blaming the judges not me look back at your post at 8 32am today

its you and delboy that doing the moaning and for dipped doo,s i think youll know all about them

i and dodgy judges that theres no been much said about :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Think most of east section national prizewinners are dipped

have you been at the sherry Malcolm.!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:but maybe not that far off the mark. ;)have a nice christmas m8. :)

bri it was a good show i will be their next year.as for non race birds i can say all mine race check fed or nat results :smiley:

well done m8 i see looking at the result of the show you were in the tickets. :);)

Guest Gareth Rankin

Think most of east section national prizewinners are dipped

:lol: what a xmas present, rofl, to wake up and read this is brilliant, though we both know Malcolm that its not true that most of the east national prizewinners are dipped doos, you will find that this percentages of dipped doos stands at 49% :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:;) .

merry xmas to all, enjoy your day. :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0123-party::santa-dance: