Arniston 28/7/2012 First Y/Bird Race

big blue bar

This week past we were at arniston with angus fed for the first y/bird race so was dundee fed . NOW i hear that the last comeback race from arniston which was inbetween maidstone and clermont a perigine picked out a pigeon from the bunch on their second circle round the lorry after lib that day . angus fed lib our y/birds 8am at arniston top vel 999.74 DUNDEE LIB 8 45 TOP VEL 1420 now what does this tell us OLD PERCY HAD HIS FILL AND LEFT DUNDEE BIRDS ALONE .. OUR CONTROLLERS MUST BE NUTS.. THEY NEW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY AT THE COMEBACK RACE WHY RISK INEXPERIENCED BIRDS .. LIKE LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER

This week past we were at arniston with angus fed for the first y/bird race so was dundee fed . NOW i hear that the last comeback race from arniston which was inbetween maidstone and clermont a perigine picked out a pigeon from the bunch on their second circle round the lorry after lib that day . angus fed lib our y/birds 8am at arniston top vel 999.74 DUNDEE LIB 8 45 TOP VEL 1420 now what does this tell us OLD PERCY HAD HIS FILL AND LEFT DUNDEE BIRDS ALONE .. OUR CONTROLLERS MUST BE NUTS.. THEY NEW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY AT THE COMEBACK RACE WHY RISK INEXPERIENCED BIRDS .. LIKE LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER

Top vel 1440, Well done Brown & Donachie(1) :emoticon-0137-clapping:

peter i think the story is correct this time as my brother dennis witnessed

the attack from that liberation.

they are now running along so many of the valleys in the midlothian area its just luck that you dont get hit.

there are more about than you think.

sorry to be the prophet of doom,but thats the truth on that day of liberation.

So what do you suggest??? Let Dundee go first so they get hit? Out of order criticising controller if you dont have the facts.

So what do you suggest??? Let Dundee go first so they get hit? Out of order criticising controller if you dont have the facts.

not suggesting that at all . might of been better moving the race point we have other race points that have not had attacks on the birds on lib OR do we JUST BURY OUR HEEDS IN THE SAND and say oh its part off doo racing

Surely the best thing is to get the birds up together, same lib point, going into same area but different libs? It happens in other Feds as well

heriot 3-5 mls south of arniston,arniston has been ok for liberating but as we now know we have 2 adults and 1 youngster patrolling the area could be an isolated attack on the old bird liberation that was witnessed but rest assured they will be back ask any one who trains this way how are your returns everyday and thats just training,peregines are all over the lothians and borders.

more than you can imagine.

its an absolute nightmare.

heriot 3-5 mls south of arniston,arniston has been ok for liberating but as we now know we have 2 adults and 1 youngster patrolling the area could be an isolated attack on the old bird liberation that was witnessed but rest assured they will be back ask any one who trains this way how are your returns everyday and thats just training,peregines are all over the lothians and borders.

more than you can imagine.

its an absolute nightmare.

Our old bird race from Arniston turned out a strange one with returns spread out.Thing is,we are going to Arniston twice with YB's.

Our old bird race from Arniston turned out a strange one with returns spread out.Thing is,we are going to Arniston twice with YB's.

good luck daviedoo !! prob too late for your clubs to change racepoint.. we are back at arniston again this week . we did nt relise there was a problem with arniston till our old bird comback race when percy took a bird out on lib . the driver told me . at this rate our sport IS going to be finished

good luck daviedoo !! prob too late for your clubs to change racepoint.. we are back at arniston again this week . we did nt relise there was a problem with arniston till our old bird comback race when percy took a bird out on lib . the driver told me . at this rate our sport IS going to be finished

Peregrines are rippin our birds to pieces every day, whether it be racing or training.Nowhere safe now. Hope you get on better this week,good luck.

not suggesting that at all . might of been better moving the race point we have other race points that have not had attacks on the birds on lib OR do we JUST BURY OUR HEEDS IN THE SAND and say oh its part off doo racing

you can be hit from any point in scotland at every couple of miles any where and every where its you donald duck wrong place at wrong time , you could have libbed 5 mins lattwer or earlier in the old bird race and never had a strike thats the way it is now , cant blame convoyers for fekin percy strikes

There is not a problem at arniston there a problem over the whole uk and europe there more fekin common than bees nowadys , have not seen a bee in the garden this year on the flowers , usually 100,s of them but seen loads of percies in the sky every where .THE END IS NEIGH

you can be hit from any point in scotland at every couple of miles any where and every where its you donald duck wrong place at wrong time , you could have libbed 5 mins lattwer or earlier in the old bird race and never had a strike thats the way it is now , cant blame convoyers for fekin percy strikes

how true

There is not a problem at arniston there a problem over the whole uk and europe there more fekin common than bees nowadys , have not seen a bee in the garden this year on the flowers , usually 100,s of them but seen loads of percies in the sky every where .THE END IS NEIGH

very true :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

as I said in previous reply your birds were liberated in not ideal conditions on saturday it was full overcast and drizzal rain when dundee liberated conditions were a lot better your pigeons probably didnt clear to well the result being low velocities I stay approx 2mls from arniston

as I said in previous reply your birds were liberated in not ideal conditions on saturday it was full overcast and drizzal rain when dundee liberated conditions were a lot better your pigeons probably didnt clear to well the result being low velocities I stay approx 2mls from arniston

i thinkl you are correct peter the first lib did not clear very well unlike the dundee feds birds they cleared very well accordin g to my brother.