Disaster Today .

Guest Tooshy Boy

Guest Tooshy Boy

MA LASSIE TOOK MA DOO S A SHORT TOSS TODAY SENT 11. STILL SIX TO COME LASSIE GAME HOME TOLD ME .SHE SAW ONE OF MY BIRDS BEEN HIT AND FALLING BUT GOT BACK UPAAND ON ITS WAY IT CAME HOME MINNUS A TAIL...MAY BE GET MORE TOMORROW./// :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sport/hobby of pigeon racing is on the slippery slope unless something can be done about the BOP problem its only going to get worse,

first training toss today for me & im missing a good 3 y/o cock im defo thinking along the lines of calling it a day,see how things are at the end of the season, theres hardly a day goes by that the birds are being troubled by the raptors

john

:emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

MA LASSIE TOOK MA DOO S A SHORT TOSS TODAY SENT 11. STILL SIX TO COME LASSIE GAME HOME TOLD ME .SHE SAW ONE OF MY BIRDS BEEN HIT AND FALLING BUT GOT BACK UPAAND ON ITS WAY IT CAME HOME MINNUS A TAIL...MAY BE GET MORE TOMORROW./// :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang:

heres hoping they work back tooshy

john

:emoticon-0179-headbang:

Tooshy my daughter took me over to avonbridge yesterday for first tos 15 miles approx 20 by road , put the birds up circled a couple of times then headed off , hazel shouts dad sommit dropping into pigeons , 2 percies bang bang 2 hitts feathers everywhere and 2 birds dropp to the fir trees , poss dead , they were let go at 3.30 and first bird arrived 6,30 then one at a time all night till dark , the percies then attaked them again as they were trying to regroup , the moment theres still 8 birds missing

including my 2nd bird from ypres last year , the walkingshaw hen i timed 5 times as yb last year and her sister from next nest got some back way tail out and holes in there sides last night one got a hole on booth sides . 2 today one with crop burst wide open one skinned down its side and oposite leg cut and caked in blood , to continue the lucky streak bird landed at 7.30 only to be knocked to the ground bye the sparr hen expletive remove , only came in at 11am today sh it scared expletive remove , 1st toss 8 awol 5 injured pretty badly , some i dont think it been percie just hit somthing diving to the woods the game nigh done now for deffo

my interest is waining rapidly again major waste of time money and effort

no worth it now

Edited by stb-

Not the best start Toosh

Where was it she let thm go?

hopefully they'll turn up in the morning

it dont matter where you let em go from m8 i know of 8 other fanciers from different areas letting birds go at different times that all got whacked with percies yesterday :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain:

Guest TAMMY_1

we took ours for their last toss on tuesday,only had three, but two hours after we were home we were 6 short,at nightfall we were 2 short ,one turned up wednesday morning and the last one turned up last night with the side ripped right out it,this year we have lost one and now have 4 in the loft hawked and they will not race until probably one of the comeback races farther down the season :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Ive been getting trouble from a Sparrowhawk hen it ripped part of the wing feathers from a yb two days ago. This morning in the rain it appeared trying to get to the pigeons in my aviary clinging on to the wire.My son ran up the stairs into the loft extension opened the velux window and BINGO chased it away forever ya feckin beauty.