Daughters Pup

sapper756

Have had one for over 11years his father was Marchelea Hellraiser he is tan/white has been great with the grandson since he was born and follows him everywhere he is now 6yo and brings the house down when he comes visiting - great dogs he is my second had a bi*ch last time.Does the colour spoil the white for showing?

Have had one for over 11years his father was Marchelea Hellraiser he is tan/white has been great with the grandson since he was born and follows him everywhere he is now 6yo and brings the house down when he comes visiting - great dogs he is my second had a bi*ch last time.Does the colour spoil the white for showing?

apparently not, as the breeder keeps texting my daughter to ask if she plans to show him, but it is only a pet to her, do you have a photo of yours m8?

apparently not, as the breeder keeps texting my daughter to ask if she plans to show him, but it is only a pet to her, do you have a photo of yours m8?

Unusual but that's the colour a white is supposed to be, although KC says whites should not be penalised for having colour on the head, I think your lass has got a good one there