Anti Hawk Spray B.Leefe & Sons

just ask me

have sent for one m8, I stopped tossing at the quarry at Inverkiething right up at the bridge as the hawk is there all the time, would be a good place to try it out

The school seems to be a hit and a miss with some guys Erch, thats where the decoys should be libberated from prior to letting the ybs aff, ;)

Herd wane of oor club guys got a stiffner from there this morning with only 50% returns, :o

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The school seems to be a hit and a miss with some guys Erch, thats where the decoys should be libberated from prior to letting the ybs aff, ;)

Herd wane of oor club guys got a stiffner from there this morning with only 50% returns, :o

yes the quarry is only a couple hundred yards away from there, I used to go to the top of the hill where you can look down on the quarry but not now, hawks in the quarry,

Guest Davy Fleming

Would like a VERY GOOD REASON why not Archie. If we can't do anything they won't have a job anyway so what is the problem. IF it helps to save our beloved pigeons and doesn't hurt anyone apart from the RSPCA who gives a monkeys.

I put up a topic, one may recall, in this regard about 18 months ago regards with the sucess in Germany .. But they was use Red Oxide - rust stuff. The Alberta was keeping tabs on it.

Mixed results as some felt the haweks soon got use to it... others thought Great! Must be worth a try at that price I believe.

Would like a VERY GOOD REASON why not Archie. If we can't do anything they won't have a job anyway so what is the problem. IF it helps to save our beloved pigeons and doesn't hurt anyone apart from the RSPCA who gives a monkeys.

I agree m8, but as you know the SHU say young birds must be wing stamped, but the SNFC dont allow wing stamps, crazy :angry:

Guest Davy Fleming

JOHN QUINN JUST MIND THE MILK AND THE CHIPS WHEN YOU COME AND SEE ME LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :santa-dance: i WILL PROVIDE THE BOILING WATER AS I HAVE A BIG HEART AND VERY GENEROUS

Guest Davy Fleming

WING STAMP WITH AN ID IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM A BIT OF HARMLESS SPRAY PAINT ON THEM AND AGAIN I SAY IF IT WORKED I THINK THEY WOULDN'T BE LONG IN CHANGING THERE ATTITUDE. REMEMBER THEY ARE THE DELEGATES THAT ARE GOVERNED BY THE MEMBERSHIP OF THERE RESPECTIVE CLUBS AND FEDS. THEY ONLY DO AS INSTRUCTED BY THERE OWN MEMBERSHIP.

WING STAMP WITH AN ID IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM A BIT OF HARMLESS SPRAY PAINT ON THEM AND AGAIN I SAY IF IT WORKED I THINK THEY WOULDN'T BE LONG IN CHANGING THERE ATTITUDE. REMEMBER THEY ARE THE DELEGATES THAT ARE GOVERNED BY THE MEMBERSHIP OF THERE RESPECTIVE CLUBS AND FEDS. THEY ONLY DO AS INSTRUCTED BY THERE OWN MEMBERSHIP.

I agree m8,

Guest Davy Fleming

STILL LIKE TO KNOW MUCH MORE REGARDING THIS PAINT AND MORE THAN SURE SO DOES A FEW THOUSAND FANCIERS SO FOR ANYONE ONE THAT HAS USED IT AND CAN PROVE THE ADVANTAGES IT HAS YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO WRITE A FEW WORDS ON THE SUBJECT. SO COMON GUYS LETS HEAR IT

JOHN QUINN JUST MIND THE MILK AND THE CHIPS WHEN YOU COME AND SEE ME LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :santa-dance: i WILL PROVIDE THE BOILING WATER AS I HAVE A BIG HEART AND VERY GENEROUS

Ye better have Nescafe in this year and nae excuses and a wee spoon fae o coffeemate widnae dae any herm either

IT MIGHT WORK FOR A WEE BIT BUT LIKE AW THE TERROR EYES ETC THEY WILL SOON TAKE THEM ASWEEL , AND WILL END UP TARGETING THE ONES WITH THEM ON IT :emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang:

WIDNY WASTE MA DOSH

Guest Gareth Rankin

very interesting, wouldnt it be an idea ................. ;)

If........ it was compulsary for all pigeons for one full season to give a little of this product on each basketting night.????

Desperate times, then for me desperate measures required.

Cant even get them out now, thats another just landed split down the side only been out an hour.

You must deal with it Bobby m8, get into the fkers

If........ it was compulsary for all pigeons for one full season to give a little of this product on each basketting night.????

Desperate times, then for me desperate measures required.

Totally agree with you, it should be compulsary that each pigeon is protected on basketting night.